QVC’s highly promoted product line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Not too sure it’s their best selling brand but they sure do get the most constant promotion........

The QVC UK Presenters Lifestyle

Available in many choices ranging from

Newly to be married, x-cruise ship dancer living in a newly extended shades of grey Victorian Cottage with brand new kitchen, garden gym and a visiting gardener.

Newly back dating x-dental nurse living the vegan dream, with newly shortened hair extensions, a Welsh best friend, living in her self build home.

Qualified in all things beauty living the tv studio lifestyle mixed with life on a farm mucking out regularly with dogs, horses and an x-footballer.

A spilt into many pieces lifestyle of social media expert, chief salesperson, Devon B&B owner and best selling author.

Not too sure it’s their best selling brand but they sure do get the most constant promotion........

The QVC UK Presenters Lifestyle

Available in many choices ranging from

Newly to be married, x-cruise ship dancer living in a newly extended shades of grey Victorian Cottage with brand new kitchen, garden gym and a visiting gardener.

Newly back dating x-dental nurse living the vegan dream, with newly shortened hair extensions, a Welsh best friend, living in her self build home.

Qualified in all things beauty living the tv studio lifestyle mixed with life on a farm mucking out regularly with dogs, horses and an x-footballer.

A spilt into many pieces lifestyle of social media expert, chief salesperson, Devon B&B owner and best selling author.

Three in one offer - singer, country bumpkin & lifestyle guru. Volume range includes shrill, piercing & ear-splitting.

Not so recently married ex mainstream TV grandmother .

Ex newsreader, now novelist who has aspirations to be a competitor at Crufts

Ex athlete now grandmother who has defied medical science when as each pound of weight was lost it had manners attached to it until there were none left.

Not so recently married ex mainstream TV grandmother .

Ex newsreader, now novelist who has aspirations to be a competitor at Crufts

Ex athlete now grandmother who has defied medical science when as each pound of weight was lost it had manners attached to it until there were none left.

Number 3 is a CLASSIC.

All you can eat cheese selection in artisan wrappers.
Former cheerleader, now over 50 Rapunzel, with gypsy caravan & Enid Blyton vocabulary.

And the result is? I am spending less and less and feeling very pleased with myself. I don’t want to be contributing to their freebies and huge salaries. I do like shopping from the comfort of my home so if I see an item I like I will try to buy it elsewhere. I definitely can’t watch a whole hour with any of them.

A great thread and a jolly good laugh. We mustn't forget the two smarmy Gnomes...who have me running for the off button every time they appear. :yawn:

A great thread and a jolly good laugh. We mustn't forget the two smarmy Gnomes...who have me running for the off button every time they appear. :yawn:

I’m sure you can sell the dream lifestyles of the Smarmy Gnomes with some enticing idiosyncrasies
Not forgetting to add the closely Fitbit monitored silly dancing in ones all things Kelly Hoppen newly renovated flat

And you too can have the lifestyle of feeding everything twice daily with my super orange powder, just look at the root system on my pension grur....

Latest posts

Back