Links of London TSV 24/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Links of London Linked Drop Pendant 50cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 317068
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £4.95

This classic sterling silver Links of London necklace features a stylish drop pendant at the centre with three teardrop interlinking rings - two are sterling silver and the middle one has a luxurious 18 carat yellow gold vermeil finish. Presented on a sterling silver chain, this contemporary design is one to treasure for years to come and will never go out of style.
The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

What is gold vermeil? Vermeil is the process of plating jewellery that is 100% sterling silver, with at least 2.5 microns of gold at 14 carats or above.

Polished sterling silver and 18 carat yellow gold vermeil
Lobster clasp fastening
Chain length: 50cm (19.7")
Pendant length: 3cm (1.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.317068

I’m not keen on Links of London. I worked in the City of London many moons ago and Links opened their first shop (or one of the first). The place was crammed with female office workers at lunchtime because the jewellery was a completely new concept and City workers could afford to buy. It was also very good quality, no skimping on the amount of silver used.

It no longer has this ‘cachet’ and I think it’s over priced for mediocre designs.

Never seen anything I would remotely consider buying from Links of London on QVC because they seem massively overpriced.I have looked in one of their shop windows & seen things which appealed but again at what cost? It is a look that can be copied for peanuts and if wanting a ‘special’ piece then there are so many better.Not seen any presentations today but always amuses me how much emphasis they put on the packaging!

Latest posts

Back