Isaac Mizrahi Live Fashion TSV 25/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isaac Mizrahi Live Lace Short Sleeve Scalloped Hem Peplum Top
Item Number: 171750
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £1.95

A stylish lace top from Isaac Mizrahi Live featuring short sleeves, a scoop neckline and a scalloped peplum hemline that is designed to flatter any figure. Available in a range of sophisticated shades to suit everyone, this Isaac Mizrahi Live top is a beautiful option for your wardrobe, perfect to wear with your favourite slim leg trousers and pencil skirts.
Wear it your way - this versatile piece is great for wearing casually day-to-day, or for dressing up for an evening out. This top will go as well with your favourite trainers for a day out shopping as it will your best heels for a night on the town.

Colours for everyone - with this top available in cool neutrals and stunning bright hues, so there is a choice to suit any style. Black and Cream offer classic, feminine elegance, while Soft Pink, Blue or Pumpkin are ideal for adding a touch of glamour to your outfit.

Outer: 49% nylon, 31% cotton, 18% viscose, 2% other, inner: 100% polyester
Hand wash cold

Colour Options:

Soft Pink
Blue
Black
Cream
Pumpkin

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 107.9cm (42.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.6cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 71.8cm (28.3"), XL: 73.2cm (28.8"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 78.2cm (30.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171750

I agree. I saw Jilly in it last night and I thought she looked pretty in the colour she had on. Not for me though, it's a bit fussy. Good price though if you like it.

CC

I’ve only had a very quick glimpse but does it not look to close a fit on the models. Seem all tight across the back and sitting up on the bottom, would want to keep pulling it down at the back.
Just looked all wrong to me, yes neat fit on the seamed waisted bit, but surely should be definitely looser on the hip peplum section.

Despite Jilly saying she could have gone down a size, I personally thought she needed to size UP, as it was tight around the middle and across her back. Yes, the peplum should sit more loose across the hips but this did nothing for the models who equally should have sized up.

Latest posts

Back