Vercella Vita knickers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vercella Vita knickers

Pretty disappointed at the reviews and nothing 5 starred. Anybody recommend comfortable shape wear medium control? TIA.

Likes shopperholic , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

try stuff on in the shops
    Likes alter ego liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    try stuff on in the shops
    Hate trying stuff on, would rather in my own home in case I get stuck!

Post Thanks / Like

I think comfortable and shapewear are not compatible. Shapewear just pushes the fat somewhere else. I get hot flushes and cannot put up with it

Post Thanks / Like

M&S do a light control pair that I quite like when I'm having period bloat. They're not firm in any way but they do smooth everything down. The hold feeling is actually comforting when I'm bloaty and have pain.

My biggest bugbear is that they're advertised as no VPL, which is true - until you see the bloody great gusset line halfway up the bum cheeks!

Post Thanks / Like

With the exception of one pair of Spanx that have lasted for years all my shapewear has come from M&S. Because they change the styles so often I won't recommend specific ones but a large store should have a wide selection available & staff who know their products so will give good advice.
    Thanks Loveinamist thanked for this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    Pretty disappointed at the reviews and nothing 5 starred. Anybody recommend comfortable shape wear medium control? TIA.
    I bought these if this helps. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bell...rt%3d-stock_iw They didn’t make me a size eight unfortunately but as shape wear goes they’re the best I’ve ever used and they’re really comfortable too, I bought the set with the light blue and rose colours, I also bought the bras and I really recommend them both.

Vercella Vita was on Ideal World years ago and got really bad reviews there too.
    Thanks alter ego , Loveinamist thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I bought these if this helps. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bell...rt%3d-stock_iw They didnít make me a size eight unfortunately but as shape wear goes theyíre the best Iíve ever used and theyíre really comfortable too, I bought the set with the light blue and rose colours, I also bought the bras and I really recommend them both.

Vercella Vita was on Ideal World years ago and got really bad reviews there too.
    Thank you shopperholic, they are nice. Do they give full bum coverage, a bugbear of mine if they donít. I always buy Sloggi maxis but am desperate for a change.
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I bought these if this helps. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bell...rt%3d-stock_iw They didn’t make me a size eight unfortunately but as shape wear goes they’re the best I’ve ever used and they’re really comfortable too, I bought the set with the light blue and rose colours, I also bought the bras and I really recommend them both.

They look quite short(?)

I like my pantosaurus' max to be up to/just over the navel
    Likes Pick-a-Lily , llloyd , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    Thank you shopperholic, they are nice. Do they give full bum coverage, a bugbear of mine if they don’t. I always buy Sloggi maxis but am desperate for a change.
    Sloggi maxi's aren't bad but they aren't shapewear, just huge. I have some & think I'm alergic to the elastic round the tummy.