Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    winter drop

Pomegranate Gin Fizz
    Candlelit Cabin
    After Sledding

Spring TBC
    Summer TBC
    Ooh I love the sound of the Xmas drop, I'm a sucker for those kinds of names and smells - I'm actually excited for this, how sad is that!
    Likes candycane, MrMarple , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Ooh I love the sound of the Xmas drop, I'm a sucker for those kinds of names and smells - I'm actually excited for this, how sad is that!
    Ummmm .... Well, I can't talk.

I must say I like the sound of the first one if it's anything like the Bubbly Pomegranate a year or two ago. I never got that one but I smelt it in a shop and it was quite rich and Black Cherry-like, which I love.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I have had severe toothache for several days now and my emergency dental visit today has resulted in a double extraction booked for tomorrow. So I will buying all these babies to cheer myself up!

Likes candycane, Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Well I have had severe toothache for several days now and my emergency dental visit today has resulted in a double extraction booked for tomorrow. So I will buying all these babies to cheer myself up!

Aw, best of luck tomorrow. Extreme treating is called for, I agree.
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Aw, best of luck tomorrow. Extreme treating is called for, I agree.
    Thank you! And my day started so well as a friend offered me a spare ticket for Hamilton!!!! I was so excited but my good mood was soon extinguished. Still, what can you do? But another thing to piss me off is that I never miss a check up or hygienist visit and this is the result.
    Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post

I'd rather eat 16 wasps followed by having my leg chewed off by a rabid crocodile than go to the dentist. Hope your visit is pain and trauma free and enjoy your candles when you get them.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I'd rather eat 16 wasps followed by having my leg chewed off by a rabid crocodile than go to the dentist. Hope your visit is pain and trauma free and enjoy your candles when you get them.

CC
    Thank you. By the time I had about six injections and she got started, I didnt actually feel any pain. Some rather alarming cracks were audible, but no pain. Sadly the drugs are wearing off now so I might get stuck into the ibuprofen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Oh dear. That price might hook me.

Are these a new range that is or will be in the shops? Or are they specials?
    They are new and will be in other shops, I had email today about them from Candles Direct

https://www.candlesdirect.com/yankee...new-fragrances
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Farmers Market Large Jars
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.709989

Auto-Delivery
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.710586

QVC Price 54.00
    Todays Special Value Price 34.98
    P&P 4.95

This Farmers Market collection from Yankee Candle includes three large jar candles in exciting new scents for autumn/winter; Dried Lavender & Oak, Golden Chestnut and Ciderhouse. Discover three of Yankee Candle's wonderful new seasonal fragrances with this fresh and fruity candle trio.
    Brand new fragrances - welcome home three new fragrances from Yankee Candle and fill your rooms with fresh, fruity and woody scents. From beautiful lavender and vanilla to warming roasted chestnut and spice, as well as fresh apple with golden honey, this gorgeous collection will transport you to a bustling farmer's market.

Head outdoors - not only perfect for inside your home, these beautifully fragranced candles are also ideal for adding a calm and cosy ambience to evenings spent in the garden. Why not grab a blanket, light a candle and spend an evening gazing at the stars?

Keep on discovering - select our Auto Delivery option and receive an additional three collections; one in September, one in December and one in March 2020 - all at today's fantastic price. Each collection will include three new seasonal fragrances to try.

Total burn time: up to 450 hours

Contains:

1 x NEW Dried Lavender & Oak large jar candle (623g) - bunches of lavender mingle with the woodsy scents and spices
    1 x NEW Golden Chestnut large jar candle (623g) - roast chestnuts with ground spices, woodsy herbs and a touch of citrus
    1 x NEW Ciderhouse large jar candle (623g) - freshly pressed apples lightly spiced with notes of sandalwood, tonka and vanilla bean, and golden honey

September Christmas Scents Collection contains:

1 x NEW Pomegranate Gin Fizz large jar candle (623g) - sweet pomegranate mingles with fresh citrus, berries, gin and agave syrup
    1 x NEW Candlelit Cabin large jar candle (623g) - rustic pine, warm spices and earthy notes fill the air, with base notes of patchouli, amber and top notes of rhubarb and apple
    1 x NEW After Sledding large jar candle (623g) - tempting treats of sweet maple, baking spices and vanilla bean

December Mystery Collection contains:

3 x large jar candles (623g) - in NEW spring/summer fragrances. Be one of the first to discover them!

March Mystery Collection contains:

3 x large jar candles (623g) - in NEW spring/summer fragrances. Be one of the first to discover them!
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

they have put my not so favourite ones in the first drop but the auto deliveries are far nicer cunning or what!...bought the shea butter set: 2 large 1 medium 1 small jars and two boxes of t lights boring but I know I will love this set
    Likes Tarketta , MrMarple liked this post