Yankee Candle TSV 27/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its odd I bought the two large, 1 medium, I small and two packs of t lights. that sold out but the TSV did not. sadly I don't like food scents but would love the lavender one

I picked mine up yesterday and really like them on cold sniff - I thought the lavender one would be my fave, but it's more masculine than I thought it would be (still smells lovely) and actually the Ciderhouse one is easily my fav, a real powerhouse apple cider smell - lush!

Rosa has posted a film about the next two drops. It is fully available on her Rosa Speyer QVC Fb page but I cant get on that but the names are on Twitter. Her Twitter post is from 3 July.

December.
Afternoon Escape
Homemade Herb Lemonade
Sunny Daydream

March
Calamansi (its a citrus fruit apparently)Cocktail
Garden Picnic
Water Garden (oh please be like the old one, one of my favourites!)

So no stodgy food ones it would seem. :up:

:mysmilie_59:

Rosa has posted a film about the next two drops. It is fully available on her Rosa Speyer QVC Fb page but I cant get on that but the names are on Twitter. Her Twitter post is from 3 July.

December.
Afternoon Escape
Homemade Herb Lemonade
Sunny Daydream

March
Garden Picnic

They do sound nice. I would have been happy to hear this if I'd gone for the TSV/AD. But I didn't and I'm just going to polish my halo while I fight off my slight disappointment. Don't forget to come back here and tell us about them when they arrive, Mazza.

December.
Afternoon Escape
Homemade Herb Lemonade
Sunny Daydream

March
Garden Picnic

They do sound nice. I would have been happy to hear this if I'd gone for the TSV/AD. But I didn't and I'm just going to polish my halo while I fight off my slight disappointment. Don't forget to come back here and tell us about them when they arrive, Mazza.

Here's the description for each of them - sorry Mazza, looks like it'll be a new version of that scent. I wish they'd bring back Early Sunrise and Lakeside Birch, both lovely cool smells.

https://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/2020ukeuyankeecandle

Here's the description for each of them - sorry Mazza, looks like it'll be a new version of that scent. I wish they'd bring back Early Sunrise and Lakeside Birch, both lovely cool smells.

https://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/2020ukeuyankeecandle

Nice! I hope you like lemon as I do! Actually, they are nearly all citrus/fruity or sweet florals, aren't they? They are definitely making up for past cake overload!

I am currently burning a World Journeys Italian Limincello at night. Now one candle is filling the room, whereas I normally burn two and a melt! This one is very nice for Summer, especially if you don't want hot candles burning all evening.

I am currently burning a World Journeys Italian Limincello at night. Now one candle is filling the room, whereas I normally burn two and a melt! This one is very nice for Summer, especially if you don't want hot candles burning all evening.

Oooh I've had that one before, it's gorgeous, such a rich lemon smell vs the rather toilet cleaner-like Sicilian Lemon (to my nose). I wish they'd continue the WJ format as the two wicks make them much more economical to burn and the throw is usually just as strong.

I love Italian Limoncello and bought a second one which I might dig out now you have reminded me. It will go well with a little glass of the stuff this evening!

The second drop is on its way to me, yippeee!

I managed to sniff em in a shop at the weekend and was very happy indeed - Candlelit Cabin is much more masculine than I thought it would be (seems to be a trend for YC, not complaining) and an interesting take on a festive scent. After Sledding is good enough to eat (if you like foodie scents) but Pomegranate Gin Fizz was the least impressive, smelled almost exactly the same as Festive Cocktail, with no discernible pomegranate.

I am so fed up! I have had issues with the chiropodist and the hairdresser coming to me and had to reschedule both. My smoke alarm has started chirping so I have to get the Fire Brigade round. I needed a new router which I set up OK but had a battle royal with the printer. So yippee, I thought, I shall be getting the AD drop later today. Only when I finally got my email back up I saw it said successfully delivered!! Well not here it wasn't! And I was only in the living room of a small flat doing the router stuff so it shows no one rang here! I had a scout round but seem to be the only one in this morning. I rang Q who looked at the signature, an illegible scrawl, and so I have to do the letter. I couldn't say email it as the printer hadn't functioned properly by then. Anyone she sent an email confirming a set is reserved for me. After all the domestic crap I thought at least I shall get some lovely candles!! It has put me off ordering the Loccy TSV though in case the same idiot delivers it....

I am so fed up! I have had issues with the chiropodist and the hairdresser coming to me and had to reschedule both. My smoke alarm has started chirping so I have to get the Fire Brigade round. I needed a new router which I set up OK but had a battle royal with the printer. So yippee, I thought, I shall be getting the AD drop later today. Only when I finally got my email back up I saw it said successfully delivered!! Well not here it wasn't! And I was only in the living room of a small flat doing the router stuff so it shows no one rang here! I had a scout round but seem to be the only one in this morning. I rang Q who looked at the signature, an illegible scrawl, and so I have to do the letter. I couldn't say email it as the printer hadn't functioned properly by then. Anyone she sent an email confirming a set is reserved for me. After all the domestic crap I thought at least I shall get some lovely candles!! It has put me off ordering the Loccy TSV though in case the same idiot delivers it....

Blimey Mazza, it never rains it pours and all that, no wonder you're so fed up!!!! Will they at least send out the replacement set now vs waiting until they bother to acknowledge the letter?

I think they are just holding them for me, but at least I got an email confirming that. The order is on my account showing as in process. Bummer! Honestly I am exhausted after all of today's shenanigans, and I smoked about my day's allowance by 2pm. I can't decide whether to risk the Loccy set or not, assuming I remember to try a tester tomorrow. And what's more I spent the first part of the morning volunteering at the local hospital so I don't think much of my reward!!!

I think they are just holding them for me, but at least I got an email confirming that. The order is on my account showing as in process. Bummer! Honestly I am exhausted after all of today's shenanigans, and I smoked about my day's allowance by 2pm. I can't decide whether to risk the Loccy set or not, assuming I remember to try a tester tomorrow. And what's more I spent the first part of the morning volunteering at the local hospital so I don't think much of my reward!!!

You definitely deserve a reward of some sort! I'm sure it will come as good things come to good people.

Hope your candles turn up promptly.

I'm so lucky to have a lovely Hermes man that delivers all my QVC stuff - he's quite good looking as well :mysmilie_11: Yodel on the other hand are rubbish.

Maz, get the L'occitane set, I ordered it (my Chr Pr from MrCC), it will all be OK and I hope we both love it.

CC

I had to tell my Hermes guy don't leave anything on my doorstep its not safe..irritating when stuff goes missing and QVC take an age to sort it out!

I think this second drop is cursed - mine was on its way to the courier yesterday then allow 24 hours delay and nothing since, humph!!!!

Latest posts

Back