Yankee Candle TSV 27/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no! What could that mean? Either he ran out of time or perhaps it was sent to the wrong one?

Fingers crossed it's just something like that anyway.

Oh no! What could that mean? Either he ran out of time or perhaps it was sent to the wrong one?

Fingers crossed it's just something like that anyway.

Still saying delay, allow 24 hours as of Saturday morning - just rang Q and the usual chocolate teapot response and of course, Hermes won't deal with me directly - I'm sure the parcel has been lost :(

Mazza, did you get your replacement or is it at least on the way?

Still saying delay, allow 24 hours as of Saturday morning - just rang Q and the usual chocolate teapot response and of course, Hermes won't deal with me directly - I'm sure the parcel has been lost :(

Mazza, did you get your replacement or is it at least on the way?
Gosh how annoying. I still don't think it necessarily means lost but some issues in the system. I did once have one that went to a wrong sorting office. ****** frustrating though isn't it? I sometimes think it was better when we didn't have tracking so we're blissfully unaware until the due date passed!

No replacement here! They said they would keep a set on hold for up to two weeks whilst I did the letter. So I am still waiting for that to come and will ring them once I have sent it back.

Gosh how annoying. I still don't think it necessarily means lost but some issues in the system. I did once have one that went to a wrong sorting office. ****** frustrating though isn't it? I sometimes think it was better when we didn't have tracking so we're blissfully unaware until the due date passed!

No replacement here! They said they would keep a set on hold for up to two weeks whilst I did the letter. So I am still waiting for that to come and will ring them once I have sent it back.

Didn't they email you the letter????? Dear lord it can take a week for the paper version to get to you so I'd also ask for them to email it so you can send it back ASAP.

I was just online chatting with Hermes who spent 10 minutes farting around before eventually telling me that Q had to contact them - any other retailer when seeing there was a problem with the delivery would contact the courier straightaway but not helpful ole Q - I'll be sending a snarky email methinks!

its awful getting deliveries from QVC the stress is irritating. I ordered some shoes on Sunday online. they were coming to my address Tuesday but I will be here there and everywhere so I was able to choose where I would like it picked up locally tommorow. so when I get home I just pop into my local shop literally a few feet from my house. no fuss no bother. mind you the postage was £6.00 not free or cheap but with many better delivery options

Didn't they email you the letter????? Dear lord it can take a week for the paper version to get to you so I'd also ask for them to email it so you can send it back ASAP.

I was just online chatting with Hermes who spent 10 minutes farting around before eventually telling me that Q had to contact them - any other retailer when seeing there was a problem with the delivery would contact the courier straightaway but not helpful ole Q - I'll be sending a snarky email methinks!

When I rang them it was in the middle if my personal disaster day and after setting up my new router I couldn't get the printer to work. So I daren't just ask for an email in case I couldn't print the letter to sign it and she didnt seem inclined to send it by both means. So I had to opt for post. I shall ring on Thursday if not received by then. I hope yours turns up though.

I got the letter yesterday and emailed back my declaration. I had an email this morning to say they are "working hard to get to the bottom of the issue". Well I hope that doesn't mean they disbelieve me because as far as I am concerned we ARE at the bottom of it..... It didnt come here!

I got the letter yesterday and emailed back my declaration. I had an email this morning to say they are "working hard to get to the bottom of the issue". Well I hope that doesn't mean they disbelieve me because as far as I am concerned we ARE at the bottom of it..... It didnt come here!

Mazza, I was just coming on here to comment - despite the fact I told QVC Hermes had confirmed they had lost the parcel, they were POSTING me the form and like you, would liaise with their delivery partners, blah blah blah. I sent back an infuriated response, pointing out that Hermes had already confirmed that to me (and attaching the email) and saying that I was disgusted they had posted the form to me vs emailing it and that I expected a replacement to be sent to me ASAP and my original P&P refunded. If I still get no joy, CEO's office it is - I'm RAGING!!!!

Mazza, I was just coming on here to comment - despite the fact I told QVC Hermes had confirmed they had lost the parcel, they were POSTING me the form and like you, would liaise with their delivery partners, blah blah blah. I sent back an infuriated response, pointing out that Hermes had already confirmed that to me (and attaching the email) and saying that I was disgusted they had posted the form to me vs emailing it and that I expected a replacement to be sent to me ASAP and my original P&P refunded. If I still get no joy, CEO's office it is - I'm RAGING!!!!
I can tell!!!!!

I dont have the Hermes confirmation to threaten them with (and if he was the culprit, well I won't ever get one!) but if it isn't posted out today or tomorrow I shall be ringing to ask why not. Mine has been stolen, because even if he delivered it in good faith but some wrong 'un kept it, that is theft in my book. But at least the Loccy arrived so someone found my flat!

I can tell!!!!!

I dont have the Hermes confirmation to threaten them with (and if he was the culprit, well I won't ever get one!) but if it isn't posted out today or tomorrow I shall be ringing to ask why not. Mine has been stolen, because even if he delivered it in good faith but some wrong 'un kept it, that is theft in my book. But at least the Loccy arrived so someone found my flat!

Well thank goodness the L'Occy TSV arrived - this kind of thing makes you a bit twitchy especially if you have a local tea leaf :mysmilie_51: sincerely hope the useless buggers don't make you work any harder to get your candles!

Well thank goodness the L'Occy TSV arrived - this kind of thing makes you a bit twitchy especially if you have a local tea leaf :mysmilie_51: sincerely hope the useless buggers don't make you work any harder to get your candles!

Honest to goodness, twitchy doesnt begin to describe how I get. Dr. Bach's Rescue Remedy has to be taken, lol.

Tarketta, I meant to ask you how on Earth you managed to contact Hermes with your delivery query. I have looked over the website and cannot find any Contact Us address. Could you let me know? I am not a MyHermes member.

Thanks.

Tarketta, I meant to ask you how on Earth you managed to contact Hermes with your delivery query. I have looked over the website and cannot find any Contact Us address. Could you let me know? I am not a MyHermes member.

Thanks.

I used the online chat - they connect you with a perky bot first before transferring you to a human. They weren't the best but at least they had the courtesy to respond within the 48 hours as promised, unlike cr*ppy ole Q

Oops, meant to include the link and then couldn't find it - they certainly don't make it easy! So on the page the loads, in the bottom right is a blue circle with a wing logo, click on that and it will take you to live chat.

https://new.myhermes.co.uk/before-you-get-in-touch.html

Spotted it. Mind you it is a nightmare finding that page on the website isn't it. I see no helpful Contact Us tab at the top of the pages for example. Awaiting the MB box now.......

The second drop is on its way to me, yippeee!

I managed to sniff em in a shop at the weekend and was very happy indeed - Candlelit Cabin is much more masculine than I thought it would be (seems to be a trend for YC, not complaining) and an interesting take on a festive scent. After Sledding is good enough to eat (if you like foodie scents) but Pomegranate Gin Fizz was the least impressive, smelled almost exactly the same as Festive Cocktail, with no discernible pomegranate.

Mine have arrived!!!! Thank the Lord for that! Funnily enough it was the guy who brought my Molton Brown and I just happened to be in the kitchen on delivery alert when he parked. He waved at me as he crossed the road (I told him I was making a cuppa but in fact was hoping for a sight of a parcel or my cleaners who were running over an hour late! Nothing goes smoothly does it?) So I hope this means he will remember this address going forward.

As for the scents, I agree with you. After Sledding is deffo foody but not sickly like Vanilla Cupcake. I think it's more general baked goods! It is my least favourite but not unacceptable. PGF I liked, nice and fruity. Candlelit Cabin, very cologne like, my favourite.

Tarketta, I hope yours has arrived by now.

:mysmilie_59:

Mine have arrived!!!! Thank the Lord for that! Funnily enough it was the guy who brought my Molton Brown and I just happened to be in the kitchen on delivery alert when he parked. He waved at me as he crossed the road (I told him I was making a cuppa but in fact was hoping for a sight of a parcel or my cleaners who were running over an hour late! Nothing goes smoothly does it?) So I hope this means he will remember this address going forward.

As for the scents, I agree with you. After Sledding is deffo foody but not sickly like Vanilla Cupcake. I think it's more general baked goods! It is my least favourite but not unacceptable. PGF I liked, nice and fruity. Candlelit Cabin, very cologne like, my favourite.

Tarketta, I hope yours has arrived by now.

:mysmilie_59:

So pleased to hear that, Mazza and also pleased to hear you liked the smells - hurrah!!!!!

Alas I'm still wrestling with the Q machine and was only able to finally send back my form yesterday, attached to a very snarky email about how ridiculous it is that their customers are penalised even though courier issues are nothing to do with them. I also asked for my original postage to be refunded, they'd better not pee me off any more that's for sure :mysmilie_10:

Practically a month to the day after the second drop was sent out and guess what arrived! I stupidly signed for a parcel I wasn't expecting and it was my original set!!!! So I feel a bit bad now for swearing so energetically about the person who took them, because the parcel had clearly been repackaged and returned then sent back to me (don't know if it was just a Hermes redo or if it went to Q). So I rang CS and they are arranging a collection. In fact having done the letter I got my replacements around the 5th October, so this old parcel has been knocking around in the system for quite a while.

The third drop of this TSV is allegedly on its way to me today, yay! I shall post re scents when I get them.

I noticed that there are tealights for them but no tarts so I am planning to buy wax addicts crumble pots which they have in these scents and which Andi has used successfully. I hate their website though, it seems very unhappy, if not unstable, on an iPad or an android. Well on mine at least!

The third drop of this TSV is allegedly on its way to me today, yay! I shall post re scents when I get them.

I noticed that there are tealights for them but no tarts so I am planning to buy wax addicts crumble pots which they have in these scents and which Andi has used successfully. I hate their website though, it seems very unhappy, if not unstable, on an iPad or an android. Well on mine at least!

Mazza i dont think we are getting Tarts in any form now only those new clamshell ones that are going to be about £3.99 a packet & i know the people behind that website so ive passed that website feedback on to them & they are going to look into it

Latest posts

Back