Jumpsuits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite. There's adventure and then there's uncivilised adventure. All very well to experience the culture of other peoples, BUT I do wonder where our overseas aid goes to, because it sure as hell aint on sanitation in these poorer countries. Get that right, and then the eradication of disease begins.

There’s not a ladylike way yet invented to remove the material from all crevices in public after you raised your hand to your friend shouting “over here! I’ve got you one in!” That was in 1982, but I’m sure they would still cut me like a cheese wire.

Thanks, everyone, for all your support.

Twilight - I'm so sorry you had to give up something you loved because of an idiot. I's say there's always one, but unfortunately there are a lot more out there. I hope you've never seen him since. Some of them are relentless. I volunteered in a refuge once and realised that several of the women had to move several times before they got away from their ex or a stalker.

I'd love to go to Japan for a holiday. The blossom season looks wonderful. I'd happily settle for a Japanese loo, though. Warm seat, "tinkle" music, wash 'n' dry... Bliss!

For me, the best p/toilets in the world are those in Japan. They are beyond spotless, they play music while you 'go', there are blue lights that accompany the automatic cleansing, and there are never any remnants of t/paper littering the floor - or wet pools either for that matter. Its a country that could teach us more than a thing or two about cleanliness.

The older ones can just be a ‘trough in the ground’ not too bad until I nearly dropped a scarf in one.

I cannot bring myself to use one of those automatic cabins no matter how much I want to go.You know the type where they automatically spray down (after you leave). I always imagine not getting out in time and emerging like a drowned rat.I did think of asking a friend to come in with me once but thought that was taking friendship a bit far.Oh and never go on a train unless desperation strikes!

There’s not a ladylike way yet invented to remove the material from all crevices in public after you raised your hand to your friend shouting “over here! I’ve got you one in!” That was in 1982, but I’m sure they would still cut me like a cheese wire.

'...all crevices' :blush:

Latest posts

Back