L'occitane 20% off code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was given a card with this code on when I made a purchase in a L'Occitane store last week. I entered the same store on Friday and the assistant practically pounced on me before I was full through the door - there were no other customers and she must have been bored senseless. I selected a Verbena shower gel duo and when I presented the code, I was told I couldn't use it as the duo was already an offer. It's just been accepted online. Maybe L'Occitane will be the next DHS to close and become an online trader only. Funnily enough, Molton Brown which is a few stores along, had plenty of customers in there.

l'occitane have closed dozens of stores over the years. they have a relatively new flagship store the bottom need of regent street beautiful it is...

I don't go out shopping much, but I have been noticing that at my nearest shoppping centre the stores are suddenly more spacious - they are spacing out their wares more to cover the fact that there are fewer wares to sell. I've noticed it in department stores and in individual stores.

The problem is that shopping as a leisure activity has fundamentally changed. People browse, but then use the QR codes or whatever other information to shop on line to actually purchase. If this trend continues, we'll have fewer shops to try before we buy, and have to buy more of our purchases sight-unseen

In America buying from door to door salesmen and online shopping is widespread as the country is huge...in London its not huge its just expensive companies can't afford the rents

Latest posts

Back