P&p £1.95

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I have randomly looked at beauty products (cosmetics and gadgets) and noticed that what I looked at was on flat P&P of £1.95.
Any idea if this is something new or an event offer?
Apologies if I've missed a discussion about it

I received an email about it but from my quick look it appeared to be mostly Moonsoon which being a new brand to Q I thought it was just a come on which would soon be dropped.

There were a few LG bags but at the prices should have been free post anyway IMO.

I don’t know about beauty as I’m not interested.

I received an email about it but from my quick look it appeared to be mostly Moonsoon which being a new brand to Q I thought it was just a come on which would soon be dropped.

There were a few LG bags but at the prices should have been free post anyway IMO.

I don’t know about beauty as I’m not interested.

I didn't look at any other stuff just checked Radley bag the P&P £6.95

Beauty items are £1.95 for June Beauty Month, not sure if all items or just the ones on air.

I had this email and on looking at it I saw lots of different items under the heading of fashion with postage at £1.95.

I have randomly looked at beauty products (cosmetics and gadgets) and noticed that what I looked at was on flat P&P of £1.95.
Any idea if this is something new or an event offer?
Apologies if I've missed a discussion about it

Queen Julia said all beauty products would have £1.95 p&p for June because it's Beauty Month. I've looked & there are 265 products on a promotional page.

I have noticed more and more items with no or much lower P&P charge.Just thought the light had dawned over QVC Towers, about time!

In my 'umble opinion, if they can afford to offer £1.95 for the month, then they should consider it all year round, except maybe for really heavy objects.

If other companies can offer cheap or free P&P, plus free returns and quick refunds, then why can't QVC?

Because of their P&P, I often source the items they have elsewhere and they're usually cheaper as well plus free P&P. My orders from QVC have reduced considerably over the years because they don't seem to be moving with the times and doing the best they can for their customers.

I didn't look at any other stuff just checked Radley bag the P&P £6.95
Rats, I did look & I like the Denim & Co polka dot skirt. I've got a number of their maxi dresses & they're great which makes this skirt even more of a temptation. There's me promising myself no more Q purchases :mysmilie_51:

Be aware!!!
I ordered 2 tops yesterday under the banner of 1.95 P&P
Purchasing online was still showing £3.95, so I phoned order again operator said £3.95 ... So I asked operator to go to web page check item under the advertising banner etc .. she agreed , gave me my £1.95 P&P, and said she would report it . On checking web today it has been rectified.
Just be aware to check...

Because some of the Erno Laszlo products are a reduced price at the moment and it's normally a pricier range, I ordered 3 items yesterday (one had been on air and was £1.99 p&p). Although I've saved with the items, the actual delivery charge is 2 pence short of £13 !! Considering I live in north Wales and Knowsley is only about 40 minutes away from me, I could have gone on my bike and picked them up for free. Kidding, of course.

It's 2019 for heaven's sake, and I doubt any other retailer in the UK prices p&p at £13 for 3 SMALL items and weighing next to nothing!! Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
QVC might be finally looking into their P&P charges, don't forget that if you order lots and send anything back, it'll still cost you a fair bit for P&P. I bought two of the TSV jumpers that were P&P free P&P and need to send them back. As they're on the same order, why can't I send them back in the same packet at just spend a single charge for it.

Everything about them is putting me off still - not just the P&P but the expensive prices and slow service as well. At one time I would have gone to QVC first but now they don't have the stock or the prices. I recently bought Elemis Bliss Capsules and Elemis Micellar water, but at less than half the QVC price but with free P&P as well. What happened to QVC having such massive buyng power that they could essentially name their price for items. And twice in the last few days I've missed EP because they took it off at the end of the hour.

QVC might be finally looking into their P&P charges, don't forget that if you order lots and send anything back, it'll still cost you a fair bit for P&P. I bought two of the TSV jumpers that were P&P free P&P and need to send them back. As they're on the same order, why can't I send them back in the same packet at just spend a single charge for it.

Everything about them is putting me off still - not just the P&P but the expensive prices and slow service as well. At one time I would have gone to QVC first but now they don't have the stock or the prices. I recently bought Elemis Bliss Capsules and Elemis Micellar water, but at less than half the QVC price but with free P&P as well. What happened to QVC having such massive buyng power that they could essentially name their price for items. And twice in the last few days I've missed EP because they took it off at the end of the hour.

You make a very good point, Moth, about the stock. I think we have all noticed the shrinking inventory for some time (symptoms such as TSVs on advanced order; same limited range of products featured in every show; significantly smaller ranges shown on website; disappearance of brands; short cycle to the next TSV from a brand).

£1.95 Postage

Well I never!!! ... My goodness gracious me!!! ... Usually it’s as if it just doesn’t exist!!!

Postage that is...

If it’s been missed by anyone for beauty month beauty purchases will incur a £1.95 postage charge each.
And because there’s a fashion event at the weekend, some items of fashion are priced with a £1.95 postage charge.

Oh but aren’t they flipping well liking ramming down our throats just £1.95 postage, every second minute.

It’s only the sixth day of June, how an earth are we expected to be eternally grateful for the whole of June, to be being charged just £1.95 postage for each beauty item.

........another three weeks of £1.95, £1.95, £1.95 & £1.95

:mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_13:

I agree DG, they’re acting as if £1.95 is a fantastic offer gifted to QVC customers, but they’re still making a profit, most companies cap postage or it’s free, so when QVC offer free postage and returns they’ll still have nothing to gloat about, other companies have been doing it for years!.........welcome to 2019 QVC.

Yes, the only time the P&P is ever mentioned on air is when they do rare and special deals then bang on endlessly about it.

I spotted someone on their Facebook complaining she was charged £3.95 for P&P on a beauty item. They told her to phone CS as it should be £1.95.

In this day and age, so many online stores do free delivery and free returns with a prepaid label in the order.

I agree DG, they’re acting as if £1.95 is a fantastic offer gifted to QVC customers, but they’re still making a profit, most companies cap postage or it’s free, so when QVC offer free postage and returns they’ll still have nothing to gloat about, other companies have been doing it for years!.........welcome to 2019 QVC.

When you can order multiple items no matter how heavy from Argos for £3.95 same day delivery. We have ordered in the afternoon and it has been delivered in about 2 hours. Now that is exceptional. The only time it took longer was one Bank holiday but on tracking he had nearly 130 deliveries that day.

Latest posts

Back