LAB Beauty Tools TSV 30/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't buy this. Mine's sitting in the cupboard after having used it religiously for 6 weeks and seeing no difference at all in any line, sagging, skin tone or anything.

CC

Don't buy this. Mine's sitting in the cupboard after having used it religiously for 6 weeks and seeing no difference at all in any line, sagging, skin tone or anything.

CC

Don’t worry CC, ‘once bitten’ etc.I now take no notice of anything from this brand, if it is a wonder product then I will miss out! Somehow I doubt it.

LAB Pro Lift+ Complete LED Anti-Ageing System & Hydrating Masks
Item Number: 402581
QVC Price £219.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.00
P&P £1.95

This hi-tech beauty collection from LAB features the Pro-Lift + device, complete with five technologies including micro-current, galvanic and three LED therapies that work to target and treat various skincare concerns, plus a nine-piece facial mask kit to help plump, brighten and firm the look of your complexion. Discover your new at-home facial routine with the help of this hard-working collection from the LAB experts.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these products individually, directly from LAB you'd pay £425, plus P&P. So to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £169, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of £257.55.

Super-charged skincare - in this collection you'll find a nine-piece facial kit, featuring targeted masks for your face, neck and decolletage. These luxurious treatments are all shaped to fit the contours of your face and body, and hug the skin so they stay comfortably in place. All formulated with a luxurious blend of real gold, collagen, hyaluronic acid, rose oil and glycerin, the masks work to hydrate, firm, smooth and revitalise your complexion, and can be worn alone or while you're using your chosen treatment head with the Pro-Lift + device.

Your beauty hero - by utilising five technologies and four interchangeable heads, the Pro-Lift + system works to cleanse, moisturise, firm, and tone the look and feel of your skin, while helping to reduce the look of wrinkles. Use all of the functions, or pick and choose to suit your skin type and needs:

Blue LED head - perfect for using on your T-zone
Red LED head - addresses visible ageing indicators, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Can be used around the forehead, lips and cheeks, as well as the nasolabial lines
Green LED head - can be used all over the face
Titanium ion head using micro-current and galvanic current technology - with three modes (Lift, Nourish and Cleanse), this multi-use head works to help remove impurities, enhance the absorption of your chosen skincare products, and promote a more toned and firm skin look

What's in the box?

1 x handle
1 x ionic head (for galvanic and micro-current)
1 x red LED light head
1 x green LED light head
1 x blue LED light head
1 x three-pin charging cable
1 x user guide
4 x crystal collagen face masks
3 x crystal collagen decolletage masks
2 x crystal collagen neck masks

Technical specifications:

Power source: mains electrical three-pin plug
Charge time: 3 hours
Cord length: 147cm (57.9")
Pro-Lift + in cradle (h x w x d): 18cm x 10.5cm x 10cm (7.1" x 4.1" x 3.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402581

Latest posts

Back