Comfort Bras Groupon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a word of caution re Groupon. I opened a Groupon account,ordered something and within a couple of days I received an alert from Paypal that someone from the same location as my order was being delivered from had tried to hack my paypal account. If you read Groupon`s facebook page you`ll see this happens regularly and some people have had their accounts hacked and goods ordered in their name. I closed my account straight after I was notified by paypal and won`t ever use Groupon again.

I shall be extra cautious and thanks for the alert. I have ordered lots of stuff without a problem so far but there are fraudsters everywhere,

CC

M&S do a two-pack of these type of bras, but unpadded for £14. I'm a 38DD and wear their XL comfortably. Asda do a few different types but padded. Some plain, embroidered or with a lace panel, all ranging between £6-8.

I saw a v-neck version in the Avon catalogue last week. Think it was padded for £8.

Beware the £1-2 versions coming from China via eBay. My niece is a size 10 and struggled to get into the XL I'd ordered :wonder:

Latest posts

Back