Comfort Bras Groupon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Comfort Bras Groupon

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/600-...omfort-bras-12

A bit like the Ahhhh bras but look at the price! I've bought two lots of these and they are a dream but they are small. I got medium and I'm a 37" bust with a B/C cup which fits well. If you're busty then probably not for you but if you're a smaller cup it's a bargain. Ideal for teen daughters should you have them.

CC
    Thanks alter ego , SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've seen something similar in Primark as well
    Likes alter ego liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/600-...omfort-bras-12

A bit like the Ahhhh bras but look at the price! I've bought two lots of these and they are a dream but they are small. I got medium and I'm a 37" bust with a B/C cup which fits well. If you're busty then probably not for you but if you're a smaller cup it's a bargain. Ideal for teen daughters should you have them.

CC
    Bah, sold out in my size.
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just a word of caution re Groupon. I opened a Groupon account,ordered something and within a couple of days I received an alert from Paypal that someone from the same location as my order was being delivered from had tried to hack my paypal account. If you read Groupon`s facebook page you`ll see this happens regularly and some people have had their accounts hacked and goods ordered in their name. I closed my account straight after I was notified by paypal and won`t ever use Groupon again.
    Thanks alter ego , candycane, Marina , SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I shall be extra cautious and thanks for the alert. I have ordered lots of stuff without a problem so far but there are fraudsters everywhere,

CC
    Likes alter ego , SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

M&S do a two-pack of these type of bras, but unpadded for 14. I'm a 38DD and wear their XL comfortably. Asda do a few different types but padded. Some plain, embroidered or with a lace panel, all ranging between 6-8.

I saw a v-neck version in the Avon catalogue last week. Think it was padded for 8.

Beware the 1-2 versions coming from China via eBay. My niece is a size 10 and struggled to get into the XL I'd ordered

8. Flower