Spare us from the nails.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose if it your living you have to take extra care which is why my brain is treated with kid gloves:mysmilie_11:

Seriously at what point does everyday living have to stop for your job before it’s become a liability?

It's not only hands, there's a whole industry of body part modelling; Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous but may have horrible feet so a man with really nice ones is used for a close up. I found this photo & think they're really pretty.
http://www.derekshands.com/members/frfre.htm
Very interesting. Most of the models have quite short nails. Although most had French manicures there were a couple that had nice red colours on. Useful to see when choosing colours for pale hands

How the woman from Lola Rose does anything practical is beyond me, I can't stand Abbie Horne so never a watch her & I'll have to have my fix of 'ugh' by finding the Bibi lady. Nina Taylor, who modelled for Leighton Denny, had lovely nails but she was a rarity on the Q. My nails have all the strength of tissue paper & I look after them, changing products regularly because they get used to them & having a free edge of no more than 5mm. I'm very fussy about nice hands, my husband's are wonderful, as they were when he was 17 & the first time my mum met him she said that she wasn't surprised that I fell for him because of his hands.

I know what you mean ! Both my late husband and late lover (I'm not called the Black Widow for nothing) had beautiful hands for men, short clean nails and long slender fingers. My dear old mum used to say "look at their teeth and hands, if they take care of them then they take pride in themselves". So true. Although I did feel sometimes, that I was weighing up the characteristics of a horse !!!

[/B]

I know what you mean ! Both my late husband and late lover (I'm not called the Black Widow for nothing) had beautiful hands for men, short clean nails and long slender fingers. My dear old mum used to say "look at their teeth and hands, if they take care of them then they take pride in themselves". So true. Although I did feel sometimes, that I was weighing up the characteristics of a horse !!!

What a girl!

Mr L has short stubby fingers and if he touches your arm or leg it’s as if a bliddy iron girder has attacked you.

Whilst he isn’t afraid of manual work afterwards he scrubs his nails within an inch of their life to make sure they are scrupulously clean.

Mr L has short stubby fingers and if he touches your arm or leg it’s as if a bliddy iron girder has attacked you.

Whilst he isn’t afraid of manual work afterwards he scrubs his nails within an inch of their life to make sure they are scrupulously clean.

MrAE is like that. His nails are strong and smooth despite digging the garden, repairing the car, work etc. Mine are ridged and break if I as much as scratch myself accidentally. Very annoying. Though I am having a bit more luck with Perfect Formula than I had with Nail Envy (despite the horrid brush).

Latest posts

Back