Liz Earle TSV 07/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word wow what genius has come up with that collection, I would never have thought of that!

:mysmilie_490:

A very similar selection again!

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 07/07/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238666

100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish
200ml Cleanse & Polish
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser

200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream

View attachment 17434

I think it will be worth approx £117, that’s the same value as the Tarte TSV, wonder if it will be the same price £39.98 without p&p, which of course will not be £1.95.

That's really boring. We've had that combination in the last few TSVs, mind you I suppose LE range is actually a bit limited when you look at it. If it's reasonable value I'll buy it as the C&P sells for around £20 on ebay (and usually immediately) so you get half the money back. I do like the body products, especially rock rose.

CC

Since starting new medication, being told it may effect my hair and already dry skin. This last month I’ve started on plenty vitamins/minerals supplements etc plus using the LE body cleanse & polish plus the body balm. At the moment my skin has never felt as good.

Liz Earle Indulgent Rose Face & Body 6 Piece Collection
Item Number: 238666
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.48
P&P £3.95

The Indulgent Rose Face & Body Collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in both Original and Rose & Lavender formulations, widely-loved favourites including Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser, plus Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash and Body Cream. Complete with two pink-trimmed pure cotton cloths, upgrade your skincare with this complete regime, which boasts some of Liz Earle's most beloved formulas in gorgeous floral fragrances that you'll fall in love with. Smell like a bed of roses - show your skin some love with this collection's gorgeous rose theme, boasting Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in the limited edition Rose & Lavender fragrance, plus Body Wash and Body Cream in the Rosemary & Rock Rose scent. It even comes with two special pink trim muslin cloths to give your daily skincare routine a pretty update.

A complete regime - this collection offers you everything you need to cleanse, tone and moisturise from head to toe, so you can rely on Liz Earle's superior formulas from start to finish, morning and night. It's a fantastic way to try her range for the first time if you're new to the brand, or if you're a fan already, you can enjoy a full skin and body care routine with the products you love.

Options to suit your skin - choose from three different formulations of Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your complexion concerns. Go for Dry/Sensitive if you suffer from dry patches or sensitivity, Light if you have oily skin or Normal/Combination if you're in between.

Stay stocked up - select the Auto Delivery option to receive this collection at the same fantastic price twice more after 60 days and keep up your expert skincare routine all year.

Contains:
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - delicately fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this boosting tonic revitalises, soothes and tones the skin; with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow; with borage oil, echinacea, hops, avocado oil and vitamin E
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash infused with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream (200ml) - a hydrating body cream that helps to smooth and soften your skin, fragranced with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
2 x pink trim pure cotton cloths - kind on skin, these cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap
Pour a generous amount onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck
Alternatively, spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time
This fine mist can even be used over make-up for a refreshing botanical boost.
Apply daily after cleansing morning and night
Follow with your choice of moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

After cleansing, apply this moisturiser using clean fingertips
Gently massage it onto your skin
Apply daily morning and night

ml for ml

100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Worth £17 cost £7.69
100 ml Cleanse & Polish (not 200ml as originally suspected) incl cloths Worth £17 cost £7.69
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Worth £16 cost £7.24
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser Worth £22 cost £9.96
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash Worth £15 cost £6.79
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream Worth £20 cost £9.06

Total Worth £107 not £117 previously thought cost incl p&p used in calculations £48.43
Prices from LE website.

You usually get the 200ml tube of the original cleanse and polish in the TSV but I see it's been cut down to the 100ml size. Not bothering with this as I've loads of skin tonic and half used c&p and I feel it's just a wee bit short changing the customer. Same sort of TSV price for less product.

CC

Liz Earle Indulgent Rose Face & Body 6 Piece Collection
Item Number: 238666
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.48
P&P £3.95

The Indulgent Rose Face & Body Collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in both Original and Rose & Lavender formulations, widely-loved favourites including Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser, plus Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash and Body Cream. Complete with two pink-trimmed pure cotton cloths, upgrade your skincare with this complete regime, which boasts some of Liz Earle's most beloved formulas in gorgeous floral fragrances that you'll fall in love with. Smell like a bed of roses - show your skin some love with this collection's gorgeous rose theme, boasting Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in the limited edition Rose & Lavender fragrance, plus Body Wash and Body Cream in the Rosemary & Rock Rose scent. It even comes with two special pink trim muslin cloths to give your daily skincare routine a pretty update.

A complete regime - this collection offers you everything you need to cleanse, tone and moisturise from head to toe, so you can rely on Liz Earle's superior formulas from start to finish, morning and night. It's a fantastic way to try her range for the first time if you're new to the brand, or if you're a fan already, you can enjoy a full skin and body care routine with the products you love.

Options to suit your skin - choose from three different formulations of Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your complexion concerns. Go for Dry/Sensitive if you suffer from dry patches or sensitivity, Light if you have oily skin or Normal/Combination if you're in between.

Stay stocked up - select the Auto Delivery option to receive this collection at the same fantastic price twice more after 60 days and keep up your expert skincare routine all year.

Contains:
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - delicately fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this boosting tonic revitalises, soothes and tones the skin; with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow; with borage oil, echinacea, hops, avocado oil and vitamin E
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash infused with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream (200ml) - a hydrating body cream that helps to smooth and soften your skin, fragranced with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
2 x pink trim pure cotton cloths - kind on skin, these cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap
Pour a generous amount onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck
Alternatively, spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time
This fine mist can even be used over make-up for a refreshing botanical boost.
Apply daily after cleansing morning and night
Follow with your choice of moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

After cleansing, apply this moisturiser using clean fingertips
Gently massage it onto your skin
Apply daily morning and night

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Indulgent-Rose-Face-&-Body-6-Piece-Collection.product.240198.html

You usually get the 200ml tube of the original cleanse and polish in the TSV but I see it's been cut down to the 100ml size. Not bothering with this as I've loads of skin tonic and half used c&p and I feel it's just a wee bit short changing the customer. Same sort of TSV price for less product.

CC

Although you have ruled yourself out for this TSV as you have so much of the same already, candycane, just to point out for anyone else that the Boots Liz Earle box on offer at the moment can be bought for £45 (sort of!) if you have a Boots Advantage card as they have one of their points events where you get £10 worth points for £50 spend. SCW posted in the "Reasons Not To Shop With QVC" area. The main differences in the Boots box are the body and hand wash are the Orange Flower and you get two bigger C&Ps (200ml original and 150ml Mimosa & Angelica). No P&P either if you buy or collect in store.

Is it me, or are all of the recent beauty TSVs disappointingly predictable? Not just LE, although they are the byword in predictable contents.

Also, call me a cynic, but I cannot help feel that the current economic climate is exerting a downward pressure on the quality of what is offered across all brands. So I am reluctant to pay more for a premium brand, when I'm now wary of the changes they have made to the ingredients (as LE have in C&P, and the Body Washes).

I have ordered the Boots offer pick up tomorrow free.I have a tube of the Aldi version of C&P which I was very impressed with.

I have ordered the Boots offer pick up tomorrow free.I have a tube of the Aldi version of C&P which I was very impressed with.

Great! I went to my local Boots but they are not stocking it. They had a similar box in March so I thought they would have this as well but my nearest store with it in is a few miles away. May have a drive tomorrow or do what you did and buy online.

I quite like the Boots No.7 cleanser with a cloth and I've got the Superdrug one ready to open and use next (hopefully not expired yet!). I haven't tried the Aldi one yet but it does get good reviews.

Great! I went to my local Boots but they are not stocking it. They had a similar box in March so I thought they would have this as well but my nearest store with it in is a few miles away. May have a drive tomorrow or do what you did and buy online.

I quite like the Boots No.7 cleanser with a cloth and I've got the Superdrug one ready to open and use next (hopefully not expired yet!). I haven't tried the Aldi one yet but it does get good reviews.

I order on line then collect in my local small store.Only ordered yesterday and have an email this morning to say it is ready to be collected.I am not a big city resident these days so would have to drive about 30 mins. to the nearest Boots LE stockist & then they might not have it.This is so easy & free.

I order on line then collect in my local small store.Only ordered yesterday and have an email this morning to say it is ready to be collected.I am not a big city resident these days so would have to drive about 30 mins. to the nearest Boots LE stockist & then they might not have it.This is so easy & free.

Last night, I had to go to the shopping centre 8 or 9 miles away where they have a decent Boots so I popped in for one of the offer sets. They had one left and the girl said they had shifted loads. I ended up buying online (all options still available) today, collecting at my local store tomorrow, like you. Not sure if they’ll sell until it’s all gone or whether the price increases after a time.

I think it was you Andik who put us onto the Boots LE box? Thanks! Might as well go to those who own LE.

I think it was you Andik who put us onto the Boots LE box? Thanks! Might as well go to those who own LE.

SCW had already posted about the box in the Reasons Not to Shop with QVC section, to be fair. When I got the Boots email about it, I was a bit tempted but the extra points offer made me sit up and it was definitely worth mentioning here in the TSV thread because in the Boots box you get more ml per pound than in the TSV. Have you picked yours up now?

Latest posts

Back