For those on twitter QVCUK IT cosmetics competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
To be in the chance of winning £800 of IT cosmetics you need tweet QVCUK with the #tag disclosed in each of the IT shows Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6pm.
Each individual #tag must be tweeted before midnight on the evening it is given on air.
For those forum members that are on twitter Mondays code is #cccream
Apparently the t&c’s are on the website, if I’ve not explained it clearly.

There is a bit of a barny going on about this on the QVC Facebook page. People saying they are not on twitter and it is unfair to have the competition only on twitter.

What about folk without any social media and those without the internet
Q seem to be forgetting all those who first jumped on board using Q cut and the call center

I saw this but didn't realise it had to be done on the day - not clearly explained.

I also agree that social media only competitions are a pain in the arse - I'm not on it and although I like a good bit of comping, I'm sure as hell not joining SM for it.

It should be open for all - I don't need to be on SM to buy it so why the hell should I be on it to benefit from a nice competition?

So what’s the benefit to Q? Getting folk to watch all three shows in the hope they will buy something?
Well you don’t need to watch to enter the competition cause you will be able to see what everyone is #tagging I would have thought and just copy them. Are they asking the usual you hear on these twitter competitions to follow and retweet to other people to get more exposure I don’t think so?
So have the benefit of sales wouldn’t it be purchase a on air item from each of the three hours for a chance to win.
Or purchase up to x amount in any one or over the three shows, for a chance to win.
If not sales driven, just recommendation driven text in your favourite product and why to be shown during the three shows.

So what’s the benefit to Q? Getting folk to watch all three shows in the hope they will buy something?
Well you don’t need to watch to enter the competition cause you will be able to see what everyone is #tagging I would have thought and just copy them. Are they asking the usual you hear on these twitter competitions to follow and retweet to other people to get more exposure I don’t think so?
So have the benefit of sales wouldn’t it be purchase a on air item from each of the three hours for a chance to win.
Or purchase up to x amount in any one or over the three shows, for a chance to win.
If not sales driven, just recommendation driven text in your favourite product and why to be shown during the three shows.

Trying to appeal to younger people? Most people wouldn't need to watch. If they're like me they'll record it then fly through the shite until they see something interesting. Then, depending on presenter, the volume will go on mute before I press Play!

Even if I see something live that interests me as I change channels I record it - and keep that recording if I order as the lies can always be brought up if I need to return something shoddily presented. I also screenshot everything.

How awful I sound being so cynical, but needs must when it comes to Q these days.

Latest posts

Back