Nails Inc TSV 09/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Screenshot_20190628-224133_Instagram.jpgpics of the TSV from Instagram

Oh heck, it looks so pretty in that first photo. I must keep in mind the Akimbo Method of Dissuasion (find a dupe for each in my stash and arrange my own "set" on the table to admire). I pretty much conquered my habit of buying every nail TSV a few years ago and really, really do not need more nail varnish. Please be £40!

Oh heck, it looks so pretty in that first photo. I must keep in mind the Akimbo Method of Dissuasion (find a dupe for each in my stash and arrange my own "set" on the table to admire). I pretty much conquered my habit of buying every nail TSV a few years ago and really, really do not need more nail varnish. Please be £40![/QUOTE

Well according to the Instagram pic its £28, obviously we will no doubt have the excessive postage charges on top but still a good buy

Nails Inc 7 Piece Saved By The Beach Collection & Bag
Item Number: 239360
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

The Saved by the Beach Collection from Nails Inc features six nail polishes in shades currently only available at QVC, a holographic cosmetics bag, plus Kensington Caviar Top Coat to help seal your mani or pedi with a sleek shine. Dive into colour with this fashion-forward nail edit, which has you covered from chic neutrals to statement brights, so you can keep your look bang on-trend.
From daytime to dancefloor - offering you muted tones of blush and lilac as well as juicy bright shades such as coral and raspberry pink, all in an array of shimmer, metallic and solid finishes, there's a polish for every occasion in this set. Choose pale blush or shimmering lilac for a chic daytime look and change it up for the evening with metallic blue or holographic champagne. The choice is yours!

Seal the deal - included in the collection is the best-selling Kensington Caviar Top Coat, which will help to lock in your nail colour and give it a glossy shine that lasts. It's the easy way to help create that professionally-polished look you love and it works to get your mani or pedi touch-dry in just 45 seconds, so there's no waiting around.

The perfect gift - complete with a gorgeous beauty bag, this collection makes a fantastic gift for a nail polish lover you know. Boasting shades they won't find anywhere else, it's the beauty update they'll thank you for.

Your travel companion - this collection's chic holographic bag is the perfect way to store your nail polishes for travel, so you can keep them organised whenever you're on-the-go.

Contains:

1 x Sunning at Sunset Nail Polish (14ml) - bare blush
1 x Got the Rosé Factor Nail Polish (14ml) - raspberry pink
1 x Poolside Paradise Nail Polish (14ml) - hot coral
1 x Golden Hour Goddess Nail Polish (14ml) - holographic champagne
1 x Sundaze Nail Polish (14ml) - shimmering lilac
1 x Afternoon Napping Nail Polish (14ml) - metallic blue
1 x Kensington Caviar Top Coat (14ml) - a clear top coat that works to dry in just 45 seconds and keep your manicure or pedicure chip-resistant
1 x holographic bag

Delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239360

Well, gone are the days of dozens of pages for every nail TSV on here, I see! Has everyone become bored or realised they’ve just got too many nail products now, like me?

An observation about Nails Inc. What happened to their London street and place names for their polishes? Now they’ve gone for bland names like everyone else (Poolside Paradise or Sundaze) and some silly ones like OPI (Got The Rosé Factor), which always annoy me. I know it doesn’t matter but why change something unique? They keep changing their logo as well. It’s all so confused.

Maybe I’m just looking for negatives to keep me away from thoughts of buying the TSV. As suspected, however, I’ve managed to find colours in my collection almost identical to all in the set, so I think my resolve is strong.

Was able to resist buying too. Not long ago I would buy a new colour every week or so. I have so many colours now that I declared to Mr Anna that I now had all the colours I could possibly want and would not be buying anymore. He then declared he thought that years ago, and wondered what took me so long to realise. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back