Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 10/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Coco Bianco Fashion TSV is on the 10/07/19

Lets see.....horrid maxi dress.......or maybe vile top, but definitely in jolly poly....& I'm feeling some vomtastic prints.....anyone?

In other news, Obie is asleep & gruntysnuffling in his bed. My favourite noise, up there with cat snoring. He's been poorly & I'm musing about my insane love for him.....

Last edited:
Lets see.....horrid maxi dress.......or maybe vile top, but definitely in jolly poly....& I'm feeling some vomtastic prints.....anyone?

In other news, Obie is asleep & gruntysnuffling in his bed. My favourite noise, up there with cat snoring. He's been poorly & I'm musing about my insane love for him.....

Awww, hope your dog gets well soon. Wee Bry is at this moment galloping through the woods with Mr CC (Bry galloping, not Mr CC). You let him off the lead (the dog) and he runs himself round the woods and meets you on the way back lol.

I quite like some of Coco Bianco and I have some but they do seem to be going the way of all the usual suspects - NL, Kim, stretchy poly/elastane.

CC

I reckon that at the start of every month they put the brand names in a hat and pull one out to be the next TSV then get on the phone to the sweatshop and instruct them to sew the XYZ label into the current production run. They are all so interchangeable it’s only the label and BA which is different.

I reckon that at the start of every month they put the brand names in a hat and pull one out to be the next TSV then get on the phone to the sweatshop and instruct them to sew the XYZ label into the current production run. They are all so interchangeable it’s only the label and BA which is different.

Totally agree.

I retract previous comments having just seen these 'prints' I feel a migraine coming on.....

Before I reached SCW's post, in my head popped Palazzo pants , yeahhhhhh ! that's all they are known for.

For my sins I bought a pair from them in the early years, and despite me being 5'7 they still swept along the floor. AND a lot of money for what they are, especially when supermarket ones can be bought for 15 quid or less.

Coco Bianco Printed Palazzo Trousers Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178070

Coco Bianco Printed Palazzo Trousers Short
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178071

QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £4.95

A stunning pair of palazzo trousers from Coco Bianco, featuring a flattering wide fit and a comfortable elasticated waistband. Available in a range of colours to suit your style, add some personality to your holiday wardrobe with these gorgeous on-trend trousers.
Playful prints - with a choice of five fun designs to pick from, there is a pair of trousers to suit every taste. If you're looking for a neutral pattern that you can wear with everything, opt for Black and Rust or Black and White, or if you want to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe go for Chain Print, Navy Floral or Denim Rust.

Day to night glamour - these palazzo trousers are the ultimate transition piece, and look as beautiful for a casual daytime outfit as they do with an elegant evening style. Pair with your favourite T-shirt, denim jacket and flat sandals for an easy everyday outfit, and change it up of an evening with a silk cami, pashmina and some wedge heels.

96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colours:

Black/White
Navy Floral
Black/Rust
Chain Print
Denim Rust

Who ever designed these was most definitely high, what ugly, migraine inducing prints.

So, Chuntley is going to be perfectly honest with us, she’s got cellulite and stretch marks. Is there any reason other than the fact she loves herself so much if she was chocolate she’d eat herself why she shouldn’t have? of course she’ll have cellulite and stretch marks one she’s only human (despite her self imposed Goddess like status) and two, most of us have seen her at her chubbiest.

I happened to swipe through channels and saw them earlier this morning. How anyone can stand there without p**ing themselves with laughter is a mystery. They are horrendous imo.:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

I`m quite tall so I like palazzo wide leg style trousers but not these. The patterns are horrendous and from what I`ve seen on the launch video there isn`t anybody who looks nice in them. I have a pair of plain navy, also a black pair and a polka dot pair, none bought from Q I hasten to add and I prefer to add pattern and colour with my tops.

The pants aside, who would want to wear the dirgy prints made up in any garment ? dress? tunic? coatigan? no way. This is why I hate prints, - either stretch covers for grannies in the 60's or so loud they can be seen from outer space. Makes you wonder if it was unsold stock in the warehouse that no-one would buy.

Apart from the fact there are better ones in Sainbury's with an up to date shape and half the price...why is the delivery charge £5 for polyester pants in a Plastic bag yet a Coco Bianco tiered dress can be sent for £3.95 ??

I'm not even going to get on to why Chuntley had to demonstrate how to sit on the floor should you be having a picnic. No, I'm not.

I can think of several adjectives to describe the palazzo trousers, but I won't put them here because I'd probably be banned. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back