Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 10/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who ever designed these was most definitely high, what ugly, migraine inducing prints.

So, Chuntley is going to be perfectly honest with us, she’s got cellulite and stretch marks. Is there any reason other than the fact she loves herself so much if she was chocolate she’d eat herself why she shouldn’t have? of course she’ll have cellulite and stretch marks one she’s only human (despite her self imposed Goddess like status) and two, most of us have seen her at her chubbiest.

The only reason she says that **** is so that the person to whom she is talking at says 'of course not, you are lovely etc' & so that the Stans' then give her a good twatting (on twatter of course).

I`m quite tall so I like palazzo wide leg style trousers but not these. The patterns are horrendous and from what I`ve seen on the launch video there isn`t anybody who looks nice in them. I have a pair of plain navy, also a black pair and a polka dot pair, none bought from Q I hasten to add and I prefer to add pattern and colour with my tops.

Polka sounds nice ....

Apart from the fact there are better ones in Sainbury's with an up to date shape and half the price...why is the delivery charge £5 for polyester pants in a Plastic bag yet a Coco Bianco tiered dress can be sent for £3.95 ??

I'm not even going to get on to why Chuntley had to demonstrate how to sit on the floor should you be having a picnic. No, I'm not.

She didn't.......? Oh, FFS!

I can think of several adjectives to describe the palazzo trousers, but I won't put them here because I'd probably be banned. :mysmilie_11:

Oh, I'd soooooo love to hear them. I think I wrote Vomtastic in a previous post....

Showed the pictures to my husbandmhus reaction, My God who the hell would buy and wear these.

There are palazzo and then there is 2 tents at the end of your legs. No doubt chuntley will be able to use them to house 20 wannabes at her next festival.

Currently she is on with the wet Evie and if they could have a luvvv in they would
Pass the sick bucket.

Has chuntley put on some weight or has she done something to her face? Mr L picked up on it when he glanced up so it must be quite noticeable.

Who ever designed these was most definitely high, what ugly, migraine inducing prints.

So, Chuntley is going to be perfectly honest with us, she’s got cellulite and stretch marks. Is there any reason other than the fact she loves herself so much if she was chocolate she’d eat herself why she shouldn’t have? of course she’ll have cellulite and stretch marks one she’s only human (despite her self imposed Goddess like status) and two, most of us have seen her at her chubbiest.

Along with all this personal stuff I heard her say that she can't iron, can't pack & is old enough to the the BA's mother, she then went on to say that she's 'mother' to quite a few people at QVC. All said in that coy & simpering manner. Is she mature enough to own a passport, drive & be allowed to vote?

Along with all this personal stuff I heard her say that she can't iron, can't pack & is old enough to the the BA's mother, she then went on to say that she's 'mother' to quite a few people at QVC. All said in that coy & simpering manner. Is she mature enough to own a passport, drive & be allowed to vote?

I echo all of that T. She’s an embarrassment to strong independent women everywhere, and sets the modern woman back seventy years.

I'm suspecting fillers....Can anyone do a freeze shot as I am unable to view the vids on the QVC 'shite'.
7FD47C92-7865-4A1F-A84B-F728138A40D3.jpg353E07A1-C3D2-44DA-89E9-66A2FDC2176E.jpg

Latest posts

Back