New phrases.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Young......Click it through
Chuntley.......for yourself (loud sharp intake of breath after every other word)
Ann Dawson and Jill Franks.......yeh know.
Cheesy Biagi.......there’s lots in store

How’s that and I hardly ever watch :mysmilie_17:

Alison Young......Click it through
Chuntley.......for yourself (loud sharp intake of breath after every other word)
Ann Dawson and Jill Franks.......yeh know.
Cheesy Biagi.......there’s lots in store

How’s that and I hardly ever watch :mysmilie_17:

Just wait until it's September & then it's ****** 'gifting'

I hate that matchey matchey nonsense. Hey, buy a bog standard ordinary bra for £50 and we'll offer you two pairs of pants for £75. You'll have spent all your wages but at least you'll be matchey matchey if you get run over by a bus. Carla Laszlo, you're the worst offender.

CC

When she was BA for Tignanello bags she said fabrication and they all copied.

Watching CE on the gardening show and she is talking the biggest load of crap. I assume she doesn’t garden which is no problem but those who don’t really need to be given proper training rather than just spouting off at the hip. Spaniel ears is as bad. TBH some of the BAs are as bad.

I’m sure other shows are the same but gardening is something I do know a bit about so I can spot a load of who shot John a mile away.

Not a bit wonder they sell loads of beauty if people are taken in by the same crap.

Watching CE on the gardening show and she is talking the biggest load of crap. I assume she doesn’t garden which is no problem but those who don’t really need to be given proper training rather than just spouting off at the hip. Spaniel ears is as bad. TBH some of the BAs are as bad.

I’m sure other shows are the same but gardening is something I do know a bit about so I can spot a load of who shot John a mile away.

Not a bit wonder they sell loads of beauty if people are taken in by the same crap.

I can't stand her - neither use nor ornament in my opinion. Yesterday I heard her talk about 'other' hairdryers having temperatures of 200 degrees+, she didn't specify celcius or fahrenheit. Off went an email to the Q telling them I was reporting her, & QVC, to the ASA for making false claims about other products in order to sell the Dyson. My expression was 'aiming for sales following erroneous information', a load of gobbledygook & two minutes I'll never get back but worth it just to bring down my blood pressure.

Have we started yet on the gifts for teachers?

Next month when they do their Christmas in July event would be my guess of when they will trot that little gem out, unless school ends earlier, in which case they will be suggesting all sorts of luxe items you probably would only give to your nearest and dearest.

I can't wait for the usual roll call of unlikely gift recipients... It's like we're back in Victorian times when boxing day became a thing.

I can only watch Q in small doses now, usually without sound. I've become intolerant of the constant stream of BS spouted. Watching out for info on bargains, if any, to be had here spares my blood pressure rising.

I can't stand her - neither use nor ornament in my opinion. Yesterday I heard her talk about 'other' hairdryers having temperatures of 200 degrees+, she didn't specify celcius or fahrenheit. Off went an email to the Q telling them I was reporting her, & QVC, to the ASA for making false claims about other products in order to sell the Dyson. My expression was 'aiming for sales following erroneous information', a load of gobbledygook & two minutes I'll never get back but worth it just to bring down my blood pressure.

It won't work, T. 'Erroneous' has more than 1 syllable .

Crap......that’s a good one for QVC presenters to use, applies to every thing QVC, products, clothing, prices, postage.....all “crap!” :mysmilie_3:

How amusing if one of the presenters had a Gerald Ratner moment and actually said this about their products.

Instead of her song about cheese biscuits she could start singing Crap, crap wonderful crap to mud glorious mud (Flannigan & Allen I think?) or for a change to spam, spam, spam, spam (Monty Python).

How amusing if one of the presenters had a Gerald Ratner moment and actually said this about their products.

Instead of her song about cheese biscuits she could start singing Crap, crap wonderful crap to mud glorious mud (Flannigan & Allen I think?) or for a change to spam, spam, spam, spam (Monty Python).

See, “crap” is so versatile and fits in quite comfortably at QVC were one word covers a multitude of tat products and abysmal service :mysmilie_17:

I always try to go for nude in bras but knickers all colours as usually bought in multipacks in the sales.

Oh, I have a well known Northern Ireland saying for the QVC presenters.

Catch yourself on. :mysmilie_17: It means someone is talking rubbish or telling little lies and we do not believe them.

My "multipack knickers in the sale" twin :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back