Lab tsv 14/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funny you should mention Les Dawson in the same sentence as Debbie Flint.When she was on with the Liz Earle TSV a couple of weeks ago & took her makeup off on air with C&P she was pulling such expressions as she rubbed her face thought how she looked so like the late comedian.

I see a replacement tube of the Gel is £35 plus £3.95 p&p! Not watching the presentations but does it only work with this Gel?!

Aqua is water apparently!

I see a replacement tube of the Gel is £35 plus £3.95 p&p! Not watching the presentations but does it only work with this Gel?!

According to the 'user guide' any products that have the ingredient 'aqua', though just in case us 'mere mortals' didn't understand what that 'ingredient' was they have quantified this by stating it is 'water' (well would you 'Adam and Eve it')!

No, of course as with anything like this proprietary is best, I still don't understand how they can churn so many out, I mean it is only two weeks since their last TSV. I am starting to feel that they are the 'faces' of another brand!

Funny you should mention Les Dawson in the same sentence as Debbie Flint.When she was on with the Liz Earle TSV a couple of weeks ago & took her makeup off on air with C&P she was pulling such expressions as she rubbed her face thought how she looked so like the late comedian.

She does doesn’t she.

Law of averages says the amount of naff products these two women churn out, one eventually must work, just a shame daddy didn’t put them on a fashion course, they make Debbie Flint look like Stella McCartney. I want to turn over but I’m mesmerised how much Debbie Flint looks like the late Les Dawson with those glasses on.......spells broke! now over the channel goes. :mysmilie_17:

Hysterical & I'll always see her now as the Q's female version of him. Do these products make any real difference or are they 'for the moment' like a faux tan? Being honest they don't seem to have done much for sister Charlotte.

.....don't seem to have done much for sister Charlotte. ...

Well, they don't need to do they, with all the squillions they make, she can afford to go and have a full body and face lift at some exclusive clinic in Switzerland ? nah ! probably next door to where the gadgets are made in downtown Wapping :mysmilie_11:

Cant help but think, if their stuff works medical wonders for the skin, then why the hell isn't it promoted in huge headlines in the press ?

Well, they don't need to do they, with all the squillions they make, she can afford to go and have a full body and face lift at some exclusive clinic in Switzerland ? nah ! probably next door to where the gadgets are made in downtown Wapping :mysmilie_11:

The sisters made sure they covered their bodies well so we don't see their arms or thighs
The photos were impressive though, I'm going to keep an eye on the reviews what people say, Q may repeat the TSV if it's a great success

She'll need repeated procedures to do anything for that receding chin.

Hysterical & I'll always see her now as the Q's female version of him. Do these products make any real difference or are they 'for the moment' like a faux tan? Being honest they don't seem to have done much for sister Charlotte.

Any day now she’ll have her headscarf covering the curlers and hawking her ample bosom up. :mysmilie_17:

It's sold out!

What?...... both of them?! :mysmilie_17:

First reviews started to appear, mostly 1 star

So wanted this to work
1 out of 5
buttercupbim 25-07-2019
"
But unfortunately it has made a lot of spider veins show up after using on my thighs that wasn't there before.
Sadly, it will have to be returned.
Awful
1 out of 5
Stephtopgirl 25-07-2019
"
Like previous reviewer I said I wouldn’t fall for the hype again with LAB products, have sent each one back as useless. Silly me fell for it again. Worked when I got it out of the box but it felt very hot on my arm, very uncomfortable. Thought I should give the machine a complete charge so left overnight. Showing constant red so turned on, nothing! Tried again, nothing. Going back with label but disappointed that I could not give this a good try.
Feel stupid for falling for the hype of the presen
1 out of 5
Koco 25-07-2019
"
Yet again I fell for the hype of the presentation by the Lab girls. I was excited when it arrived. I was able to find the charge point. I could not get the protective cap off. I have returned the item at the cost of over £8.00 as I didn't want to break it and then not be able to return. An expensive mistake.
Note to self do not fall for the Lab hype again!!!
Useless
1 out of 5
JayP 24-07-2019
"
Been using for over a week now tried it with the gel and without the gel and it is just a load of rubbish, the only change to my skin is the red marks after using it where it rubs!!
Sending back for a refund.
Once again disappointed
1 out of 5
buffy1 24-07-2019
"
I am so gullible had high hopes for this but once again have been fooled. Cannot see any difference and cannot feel EMS even with the useless body gel. I will be returning. Why are QVC giving so much air time to these products and how on earth do they get through the "strict legal checks" I just dont know. In future I will just change channels when LAB products are aired.
LAB body smoother
4 out of 5
bubblyjane 24-07-2019
"
I have used the system on my arms 5 times & can definitely see a difference, hopefully after 60 days I will see a marked improvement.
I am going on holiday next Saturday so am looking forward to wearing sleeveless dresses
Never Again
1 out of 5
LynnA 22-07-2019
"
I don't know why I fall for the hype for LAB products. Great ideas poorly executed. I took delivery last week and had to phone customer services to find out where the charging point connection was located. It was concealed near to the head which would have been fine if somewhere in the instruction manual they told you this!!
I used it a few times on my arms and could not see any difference. In view of previous dissatisfaction with LAB products I've decided to cut my losses and return the item.

The incredible results from a LAB tool! Says QVC!

Just happened across them pushing a LAB Smooth out and Firm tool but have they looked at the reviews? it doesn’t even make 2 stars! For me there is something very phoney about these 2 girls who present.One reviewer commenting on another of their offerings even suggested they were just bought in cheaply from China & these 2 had nothing to do with the development & that got through the review process.
The new Mrs is in full flight she looks as though she has been dipped in Marmite.

Just happened across them pushing a LAB Smooth out and Firm tool but have they looked at the reviews? it doesn’t even make 2 stars! For me there is something very phoney about these 2 girls who present.One reviewer commenting on another of their offerings even suggested they were just bought in cheaply from China & these 2 had nothing to do with the development & that got through the review process.
The new Mrs is in full flight she looks as though she has been dipped in Marmite.

Dipped in Marmite :mysmilie_17:

Keeps the mozzies off I suppose. Doesn't do her any favours, though. She looks like the gypsies that used to come around selling "lucky" heather when I was a kid. They always frightened the crap out of me!

It's got to be fake, sorry, faux because the weather in Mauritius wasn't wall to wall sunshine.

Dipped in Marmite :mysmilie_17:

Keeps the mozzies off I suppose. Doesn't do her any favours, though. She looks like the gypsies that used to come around selling "lucky" heather when I was a kid. They always frightened the crap out of me!

Hey! Both myself and Mr CC are related to the gypsies :mysmilie_17: I don't have a horse but I do have a caravan :mysmilie_59:

CC

Latest posts

Back