Sarah Payne the fascinator Queen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UkSki

Registered Shopper
I've marvelled at Sarah's obsession with fascinators on Create and Craft for many a moon,

In the past I've let it pass without comment as they always seemed to be in a similar spot so just pondered if it was covering a bald patch and therefore to comment would have been cruel,

Today the fascinator is on the side of her head, It's HUGE and I just can't let it pass,

I can't decide if it looks like she's been dragged threw a hedge and got a bird feeder stuck or like she's had the top of a garish wedding cake thrown at her and stuck in her hair,

Time to tone it down before sustaining a neck injury or poking a co-presenters eye out?

Bird Feeder 2.jpgBird Feeder.jpg

I've marvelled at Sarah's obsession with fascinators on Create and Craft for many a moon,

In the past I've let it pass without comment as they always seemed to be in a similar spot so just pondered if it was covering a bald patch and therefore to comment would have been cruel,

Today the fascinator is on the side of her head, It's HUGE and I just can't let it pass,

I can't decide if it looks like she's been dragged threw a hedge and got a bird feeder stuck or like she's had the top of a garish wedding cake thrown at her and stuck in her hair,

Time to tone it down before sustaining a neck injury or poking a co-presenters eye out?

View attachment 17385View attachment 17384

That's ridiculous, hilarious and alarming at the same time. It could be there is a shy, piratical, parrot on her should hiding in the mountain of flowers....???

Latest posts

Back