Skinsense TSV 16/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't take her seriously since she told us that Ultrasun is available on prescription and is issued to police officers and firefighters. I have both in my family and they both assure me it isn't so.

I contacted the Q umpteen times about those claims & nothing got done so in the end I went to ASA. They upheld my complaint - victory for the little person. I'm still waiting for their decision about the other Abi/Abbie?Abbey & her belief that "all other hairdryers" reach temperatures of 230 degrees+.

What I don’t understand about this lamellar technology is how the products soak into the skin down through the layers. I didn’t know that anything could be absorbed that deeply - not even water. Could anyone explain how it actually works please ?

I googled it but got bored with all the jargon & decided copying this from a website called gorgeousshop.com summed it up:
'In short, Lamellar technology means: Ingredients stay put and stay working when and where your skin needs them the most'.
In my opinion nothing turns back the clock & I'd rather have my face that has laughed, lived & loved for 60 years than her smug one.

Oh, interesting post on QVC Facebook page. Someone said the mask in this range is exactly the same as a Judity Williams mask. Only the difference it seems is the colour. Another poster saying that many companies just go to suppliers tell them the sort of products they want and get them made with whatever brand label on them. The just add a different fragrance or even colour but they are all the same products.

In the past Abi has stood in for Judith

Well THATS interesting !!! See Cura Beauty at Companies House and one of the Directors is Abigail Claire Cleeve ! correspondence address.....41 Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, England, RH1 2NB

And under the Judith Williams UK website, here's the contact address.........
Graphters Ltd supplying Judith Williams Cosmetics
41 Holmethorpe Avenue
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 2NB

I bet if we delved deeper, we'd find there is a link up with Time Bomb, Prai, and all the other own name products.

So is there a connection a company came up for me Cura Beauty UK Limited???

Well THATS interesting !!! See Cura Beauty at Companies House and one of the Directors is Abigail Claire Cleeve ! correspondence address.....41 Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, England, RH1 2NB

And under the Judith Williams UK website, here's the contact address.........
Graphters Ltd supplying Judith Williams Cosmetics
41 Holmethorpe Avenue
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 2NB

I bet if we delved deeper, we'd find there is a link up with Time Bomb, Prai, and all the other own name products.

Cura Beauty is also the official stockist of Judith Williams products

https://www.curabeauty.com/

I would guess that Cura Beauty is the distributor of JW in UK. You can't buy from Cura Beauty they direct you to https://www.shopskincare.co.uk/

I'm sure that Queen Julia's daughter works for this company, wheels within wheels.

I have noticed in my local TKMaxx recently loads of Percy and Reed products. When I see a brand which QVC sell suddenly appearing there always makes me think the brand is not doing well.

Despite the marketing and presentation on qvc, a lot of these largely unknown brands outside Planet QVC tend to disappear after a couple of years, or rebrand as another name - like Ojon hair products.

Latest posts

Back