Skinsense TSV 16/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the brand first came to QVC, I tried one of their trial size bundles. It made no difference to my skin at all so I've gone back to using a hyaluronic serum which does work.

Skinsense 5 Piece Targeted Anti-Ageing Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237900

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240320

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece collection from Skinsense features an array of anti-ageing skincare heroes, including new Retinol Eye Concentrate to help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, plus bestselling Retinol Serum, Firming Neck & Decollete Cream and more. All in full sizes, discover your new skincare routine to help reveal a more radiant, luminous complexion.

Your new regime - with products for your complexion, eyes, decollete and lips, this comprehensive edit has everything you need to maintain the look of hydrated, radiant and revitalised skin. Just add your favourite cleanser and you're all set!

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense products have been developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in 'once-a-day' sun care, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this invigorating range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a smooth, youthful look.

Stock up on Skinsense - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this five-piece collection of anti-ageing skincare once more in 90 days, at our superb price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Retinol Eye Concentrate (15ml; full size) - features twice-encapsulated retinol for a temporary smoothing effect on the skin. Works to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to create a radiant effect. Dermatologically tested
1 x Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - a moisturising cream that helps to retain a soft, toned and even appearance to your neck and décolleté area; infused with Juvinity skincare technology, plus allantoin, zinc and soya oil
1 x Highly Active Day Cream (50ml; full size) - helps to hydrate your skin and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation; formulated with a unique lamellar technology and a smooth gel texture that helps to allow for easy make-up application
1 x Retinol Serum (30ml; full size) - formulated with a highly active double encapsulation of pure retinol to help create a smooth, supple skin look, this concentrated serum is the perfect potency for both those who are new to retinol products, as well as veterans of hard-hitting skincare ingredients looking for an everyday product
1 x Plumping Lip Cream (15ml; full size) - leaves you with silky smooth, plumped-looking lips and a revitalised lip area - highly moisturising and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area

How to use:
Retinol Eye Concentrate:

Apply to the eye area every evening and gently massage using the cooling applicator
During daytime, use additional sun protection on areas of application

Retinol Serum:

Smooth over skin after cleansing and applying eye cream or serum
Follow with your chosen moisturiser
We advise you apply this at night time and start by adding it into your weekly routine 2 to 3 times a week
Warning: If experiencing irritation that causes concern please stop using and if irritation continues seek medical advice
Always use sun protection

Highly Active Day Cream:

Massage into your skin every morning after cleansing, toning and applying eye cream

Firming Neck & Decollete Cream:

Massage gently into cleansed neck and décolleté area every morning and evening

Plumping Lip Cream:

Smooth over lips and top up as desired
Follow with your favourite lipstick for a conditioning base to keep lips feeling soft all day

Delivery to UK mainland only

ml for ml

1 x NEW Retinol Eye Concentrate (15ml; full size) - Worth £26 direct from SS cost £7.13
1 x Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - Worth £32 cost £8.78
1 x Highly Active Day Cream (50ml; full size) -Worth £32 cost £8.78
1 x Retinol Serum (30ml; full size) - Worth £39 direct from SS cost £10.70
1 x Plumping Lip Cream (15ml; full size) - Worth £27.50 cost £7.54

Total Worth approx £156.50 total cost including p&p used in calculations £42.93.
Without p&p the items are approx a quarter of original price.

ml for ml

1 x NEW Retinol Eye Concentrate (15ml; full size) - Worth £26 direct from SS cost £7.13
1 x Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - Worth £32 cost £8.78
1 x Highly Active Day Cream (50ml; full size) -Worth £32 cost £8.78
1 x Retinol Serum (30ml; full size) - Worth £39 direct from SS cost £10.70
1 x Plumping Lip Cream (15ml; full size) - Worth £27.50 cost £7.54

Total Worth approx £156.50 total cost including p&p used in calculations £42.93.
Without p&p the items are approx a quarter of original price.

They stated Worth £163, that would be direct from SS for all products I think.

The neck and dec and day cream are just creams that do nothing and one has to ask oneself if this set is soooooo wonderful then why is it only £39.

AC is a bossy old boots as well, unwatchable.

CC

What I don’t understand about this lamellar technology is how the products soak into the skin down through the layers. I didn’t know that anything could be absorbed that deeply - not even water. Could anyone explain how it actually works please ?

This might be the ‘best thing since sliced bread’ but with Abbi Cleeves presenting it just looses all credibility for me.Seeing her in the white coat laboratory mode is a joke.

I can't take her seriously since she told us that Ultrasun is available on prescription and is issued to police officers and firefighters. I have both in my family and they both assure me it isn't so.

AC has absolutely no credibility whatsoever since they don’t add SPF to Skinsense what with it being so important to protect the skin and all that. I know that would take away from the ridiculously over priced Ultrasun, but she shouldn’t flatter herself in to thinking everyone uses it, believe me, they don’t.

Oh, interesting post on QVC Facebook page. Someone said the mask in this range is exactly the same as a Judity Williams mask. Only the difference it seems is the colour. Another poster saying that many companies just go to suppliers tell them the sort of products they want and get them made with whatever brand label on them. The just add a different fragrance or even colour but they are all the same products.

Oh, interesting post on QVC Facebook page. Someone said the mask in this range is exactly the same as a Judity Williams mask. Only the difference it seems is the colour. Another poster saying that many companies just go to suppliers tell them the sort of products they want and get them made with whatever brand label on them. The just add a different fragrance or even colour but they are all the same products.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SAID THAT ON HERE ???

I mean, its only huge corporations who can afford the scientific know-how, the manufacturing equipment and buildings, so all these women on QVC with their own 'brand' of skincare cant possibly afford to provide all these. I reckon those promos with Liz Earle in a laboratory (years ago), Judith Williams sniffing her hand in a white coat, the Prai woman, Alpha-H, and all the rest are taken in some factory on an industrial estate - hardly the Swiss mountain location we are led to believe.

Therefore anyone of us on here could do what they do, and pitch up at the Costco factory of gloop armed with our bits of internet skin knowledge and away we go. I mean if Linda Lusardi and her now defunct skincare range in lilac packaging can do it, then anyone can !

As for Abi Cleeve - who wears all things garish when promoting Ultrasun, and then changes to soft peachy blouses for the skincare stuff, well her own face is not exactly a good advert for the stuff.

Latest posts

Back