Clogau, give it a rest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ridiculously priced silver jewellery made in China. I reckon they just chant “gold” three times over the jewellery, that’s how much gold is in it. :mysmilie_17:

What’s CHuntley done to her face ? She’s a peculiar shade of brownish-orange.

What’s CHuntley done to her face ? She’s a peculiar shade of brownish-orange.

She's been spraying herself with the new TSV from Isle of Paradise. Just heard her saying "Look how bronzed I am" I wonder if she will turn up at midnight wearing a bikini? I remember Davina McColl doing it once on BB. Wouldn't put it past "The Only Vegan In The Village" Chuntley!

And puffed up like a balloon

All the sales assistants are starting to look homogenised. I hadn't seen Ickle Claire for some time, to be brutal I hadn't looked for her either, I caught sight of her yesterday & she also had a face that resembled a plumped up pillow.

Chuntley did her usual own trumpet blowing - reading out tweets telling her how gorgeous she is. And when asked if she was asked for her telephone no, she said she was 'already taken' !! er, really ??? and who is daft enough to 'take her' ? Clearly a trip to Specsavers is on the cards for him/her :mysmilie_50:

Chuntley did her usual own trumpet blowing - reading out tweets telling her how gorgeous she is. And when asked if she was asked for her telephone no, she said she was 'already taken' !! er, really ??? and who is daft enough to 'take her' ? Clearly a trip to Specsavers is on the cards for him/her :mysmilie_50:

The only bit I saw was her "humble-bragging" that she was the only non-Welsh designer. Graham then reminded her she has "designed" several pieces. At that point my gag-reflex kicked in and I had to turn over.

I always expect that she will be presenting whenever Clogau are on (like Julia when B&W are on). It tends to be some sort of love-in, and I find it hard to stomach, whatever the brand. It's a bit like that with Lola Rose - Nikki and Katherine (the model) are bad enough, but add in Jill Franks and the whole in-joke "banter" starts. At least Ali (the perpetual B&W first choice model) doesn't seem to join in with that sort of nonsense.

I think the presenters should stop claim they are presenting (particularly CH and JR) and remove the extraneous "s" and "t" - because preening is all they are really doing these days on most of the shows they do.

She’ll be looking for a Scottish brand to hang her hat on now that the new fella is from there.

I see on arsebook that there is a link about her and vegan makeup.

When in a shop and passing a pair of shoes marked “vegan” Mr L said “so that what they call plastic now”

Leaving aside the animal welfare aspect I’m not convinced that all this vegan thing is necessarily better for the environment as per above shoes.

CHuntley posted photos of sangria on instagram from her recent holiday, I can't see the bog standard local plonk being vegan. So that's rhagrith in Welsh & cainnt in Scottish gaelic.

Yes during a recent Michelle Mone show she was asked about her relationship status to which she became all coy.
Then the shyness rapidly disappeared and she divulged it was Jamie a scientist from Scotland that she was now seeing.
After that the flood gates opened and oh I don’t know if I should say was a thing of the past, as she proceeded to show a picture of them together off her iPad, when she did the moon walk.
Then on an airing of the recent Fitbit, she oh so kindly promoted that Jamie apparently was considering purchasing for his mother, who’s surgeon has told her to loose weight for her pending surgery.

All that coyness, little old me who can’t count, swish the hair, affected laughter, look in the monitor- you would think a scientist could get bored after a while (assuming that he must have at least a modicum of intelligence).

As Judge Judy says - looks fade, dumb lasts forever.

Catherine just sends my smugometer off the wall. What ever happened to modesty?

Scientist ? Probably a lab technician. I nearly said lab rat but remembered she’s a vegan.

All that coyness, little old me who can’t count, swish the hair, affected laughter, look in the monitor- you would think a scientist could get bored after a while (assuming that he must have at least a modicum of intelligence).

As Judge Judy says - looks fade, dumb lasts forever.

Similar to the quote that Prince Philip said to Harry on learning he was marrying MM. Warning him that "one doesn't marry actresses, one takes them to dinner"

Being nosy I tried to look at her SM to get a look at the Scottish fella (no luck) but the amount of sycophantic posts between her and smelly wax man is creepy to say the least.

Yes during a recent Michelle Mone show she was asked about her relationship status to which she became all coy.
Then the shyness rapidly disappeared and she divulged it was Jamie a scientist from Scotland that she was now seeing.
After that the flood gates opened and oh I don’t know if I should say was a thing of the past, as she proceeded to show a picture of them together off her iPad, when she did the moon walk.
Then on an airing of the recent Fitbit, she oh so kindly promoted that Jamie apparently was considering purchasing for his mother, who’s surgeon has told her to loose weight for her pending surgery.

Being nosy I tried to look at her SM to get a look at the Scottish fella (no luck) but the amount of sycophantic posts between her and smelly wax man is creepy to say the least.

Do bestie boy bffs* feel displaced when a new man appears? *This is the sort of language this middle-aged child uses when writing about smelly wax man.

Latest posts

Back