Alpha H TSV 31/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got last years and to be honest wasn't impressed with the products. I take Nip and Fab Glycolic pads on holiday and use the Aldi one that is the same as the Pixie Glow. I have Avon for my face and hands and Aldi for my body. I think the majority of HS brands are just as good as Ultrasun and a lot cheaper.

Didn't get the last TSV but the one before that was really good. To be honest though I've a bit of Elemis and a ton of Gatineau so probably not going for it. Avon's factor 50 sun cream is really good - no burns, strap marks, redness on my recent very hot holiday even in 40 degrees.

CC

I use both these products but having tried the Aldi cleanser and Retinol tonic,rose oil, and have been impressed I am thinking of switching completely , when I have used up my Alpha H.

Is this by any chance the eye cream that was in one of the resent TSVs? I remember there were good reviews of it on this forum.

Just watched the video at home and didn't think the eye cream had an applicator, also looked at the reviews and it scores highly. The Balancing cleanser is not the cleanser I would choose, I prefer the Triple Action one and I'd rather we were given the choice of cleansers, not just between the two, there are other cleansers in Alpha H as well. I see there's no Liquid Gold in the TSV, they went really heavy on it in the anniversary year and I still have some left and it was a couple of years ago now

The eye cream is the latest from AH, the Liquid Gold one with the aplicator, which has quite a price on its own. Haven't tried it yet although I bought the TSV with it included. But compared with the eye complex, is seems to be a better choice.

I haven’t bought a AlphaH TSV for some time but have liked this cleanser in the past & the eye cream has favourable reviews.With all this early release of the TSV I will have time to consider if it is really worth ordering!

Is this the most boring tsv ever? Two pieces including a cleanser? Can’t imagine how they will spin out the presentations. Love the cotton pads in the video, trying to bulk it up! There were no a-h anniversary shows this year either. What’s afoot? It’s a poor do imo.

I agree, this TSV is a "little bit" boring, only two products when there were three before. I think that's because of the eye cream (expensive).

I really like the cleanser, it is one of very few which doesn't dry out my skin. I am using up a 500ml size at the moment, from a TSV many moons ago.

You’re too polite Ani! If anyone from a-h is interested I’d like liquid gold, factor 50 moisturiser and the original liquid gold mask thank you. Wouldn’t sniff at micro cleanse either. If they want to throw in a cleanser that’s fine, but not as the centrepiece of the tsv. I’d be surprised if Michelle bothers to make the journey. I thought Tom seemed a bit dejected as he tried to sound enthusiastic. I shall wait for better things.

I expect the TSV is going to be around £40 as usual which then is a great value as the 15 ml eye cream costs £43 I think

Talking of Aldi, their hot cloth cleanser is fabulous. As good as Cleanse and Polish but a fraction of the price. Only problem with Aldi is that it’s not a regular stock item in our local branch.

I also have narrowed my skincare down to a few random hs brands. I stick to QVC for foundations because of the MBG but other make-up bits and bobs are all AVON.

You’re too polite Ani! If anyone from a-h is interested I’d like liquid gold, factor 50 moisturiser and the original liquid gold mask thank you. Wouldn’t sniff at micro cleanse either. If they want to throw in a cleanser that’s fine, but not as the centrepiece of the tsv. I’d be surprised if Michelle bothers to make the journey. I thought Tom seemed a bit dejected as he tried to sound enthusiastic. I shall wait for better things.

Bea, I love the original Liquid Gold mask and found this duo on Look Fantastic - not quite TSV prices, but considering my previous one lasted me two years and I also use Liquid Gold, money well spent!

https://www.lookfantastic.com/alpha-h-liquid-gold-ultimate-resurfacing-duo/11337266.html?

Thanks Tarketta, glad there are deals to be had. I’m probably ok for a few months so I’ll wait and see what qvcs Christmas offering is before I start getting twitchy and stock up elsewhere.

Is this the most boring tsv ever? Two pieces including a cleanser? Can’t imagine how they will spin out the presentations. Love the cotton pads in the video, trying to bulk it up! There were no a-h anniversary shows this year either. What’s afoot? It’s a poor do imo.

there was an anniversary mini series as i was watching them

Latest posts

Back