Alpha H TSV 31/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was there? Well I kept an eye out but it passed me by completely. Hope I didn’t miss something good.

Talking of Aldi, their hot cloth cleanser is fabulous. As good as Cleanse and Polish but a fraction of the price. Only problem with Aldi is that it’s not a regular stock item in our local branch.

I also have narrowed my skincare down to a few random hs brands. I stick to QVC for foundations because of the MBG but other make-up bits and bobs are all AVON.

Agree about Aldi’s version of C&P I still have a tube in my stash will stock up when it comes back.How many could I buy for the price of the AlphaH? Time for a rethink? I too have started to stick to the tried and tested and ignore most of the miracle products on Q!
Talking Aldi but different product, I love their Wagu beef meatballs but haven’t seen them for ages and they disappear in no time when it is their turn.Just asking?!!

I notice Aldi did more than one hot cloth cleanser this year, one was in a pink tube and I think there was another one apart from the LE dupe

I notice Aldi did more than one hot cloth cleanser this year, one was in a pink tube and I think there was another one apart from the LE dupe
And I keep asking myself why they don't sell these cleansers in Germany - it is the homecountry of the Aldi brothers!

I think it’s a great value kit as usual from Alpha H. Boring - yes.
I agree. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a really rubbish TSV! A vat of cleanser (the cheapest product in most skincare ranges) and an eye cream! I don't care if it's double-sized. Given that an eye cream isn't even a necessity, this is extortionate, a let-down, and poor value for money in my view.

That is a really rubbish TSV! A vat of cleanser (the cheapest product in most skincare ranges) and an eye cream! I don't care if it's double-sized. Given that an eye cream isn't even a necessity, this is extortionate, a let-down, and poor value for money in my view.

Boring? Yes. Poor value? I don't believe so. I love the cleanser. A lot of others including C&P (the original, the Boots, Superdrug and the Aldi versions) all irritate and redden my skin. This stuff doesn't and it even takes my hardest to remove makeup off.

I haven't tried the eye cream but it has good reviews and it's a good size. The fiddly little tubes wind me up - why aren't all eye creams 30ml? I know you don't use much so it'll last for ages, but it saves the tubes going to landfill.

I think I'll be getting this as my cleanser tube is down to dregs and it'll give me the chance to try a new eye cream. I like the original Alpha H eye cream so it's worth a go.

Alpha-H Supersize Beauty Heroes 2 Piece Collection
Item Number 239600
QVC Price £70.00
TSV Price £37.98
P&P: £2.95

Discover the two-piece Beauty Heroes collection from Alpha-H, featuring iconic, supersize formulas including luxurious Balancing Cleanser that works to gently cleanse and calm your complexion, plus Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to help illuminate your delicate under eye area and improve the appearance of visible signs of ageing. Stock up with this beautiful collection from Alpha-H and indulge yourself in a truly wonderful skincare experience.
Super-sized skincare heroes - with a supersize edition of these much-loved products, you can make sure your collection is never running low. This set is an ideal choice for anyone who is already a fan of Alpha-H's winning formulas, and will also go down well with anyone who is skincare-mad and looking to change up their routine.

Something for everyone - both formulas are perfect for all skin types, meaning that regardless of your skin concern, this Alpha-H collection is sure to bring something to the table. Working to hydrate and moisturise the skin while cleansing, the Balancing Cleanser keeps even sensitive skin happy, while Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream has a rich formula that helps to target a number of under eye area concerns, including working to support a hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion.

Stay stocked up - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days, at this superb price.

Contains:

1 x Balancing Cleanser (500ml) - a three-in-one creamy formula that works to balance and soothe the skin while removing make-up and the build-up of dirt from the day. Enriched with a blend of vitamin E and aloe vera
1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (30ml) - enriched with peptides, white diamond powder and AHAs, this eye cream works to improve the appearance of under eye area fine lines, hyperpigmentation and dryness

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.239600.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Supersize-Beauty-Heroes-2-Piece-Collection.product.240394.html

It’s available now.
ml for ml

Balancing Cleanser (500ml) Worth £38.52 from Q (£42.50 direct from AH) cost £14.94
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (30ml) Worth £67 direct from AH cost £25.99
Total Worth £105.52 (£109.50 direct from AH) cost incl p&p used in calculations £40.93

For me a cleanser is a cleanser is a cleanser. I used to use many years ago Anne French milk then I used a J&J cleanser then I got into skincare a bit more but I still can't do fannying cleansers where you have to put them on, take them off ala Liz Earle and others. Micellar water is good enough for me. Then I like oils, serums and good creams which do the work. Why pay tons for a cleanser? It just cleans. Just me I suppose but I pay the money for the other products. Alpha H liquid gold is good stuff and the eye cream they did a couple of TSVs ago was really good.

CC

Oh look at the pnp £2.95 for this size of parcel!

I had to click on the link to check, too!

I had a rummage around in my bathroom drawer, looking for shaving foam for OH earlier (who swore blind there was none there, but there was!), and found a tube of the other cleanser they do (can't remember the name) so I'll be leaving this TSV. I'm a bit bummed as I wanted to try a new eye cream, but it's for the best - I definitely won't need another cleanser for a while and it'll end up getting lost in the Bermuda drawer.

Even though I use both theses products, I am not going to order as I have plenty. I have also decided, I have decided when I have finshed the 500ml I have just started going to switch to Aldi cleanser. Will buy a few when in stock. I also bought some of the Aldi sheet masks to try.

gosh what's Michelle done to her face she looks like Dick Emerry granny....OM living God!

Latest posts

Back