Alpha H TSV 31/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michelle does look different.Perhaps the new hair style or has she had her cheeks plumped up? She is stating to have that plastic American look, Hope it is not due to illness/ medication.

I only use the Liquid Gold, I didn't get on with any of the other AH products that I have tried. I don't think Michelle looks well, hope I am wrong.

Michelle’s put on weight which shows in her face. Perhaps it’s “just” her age ? I put on weight during my menopause, it’s been a bugger to shift. Moral of this tale - get your weight to its ideal level before you hit 40, it will never get any easier after that.

Michelle’s put on weight which shows in her face. Perhaps it’s “just” her age ? I put on weight during my menopause, it’s been a bugger to shift. Moral of this tale - get your weight to its ideal level before you hit 40, it will never get any easier after that.

I have to agree with you! I am having a never-ending battle to lose weight. I did a fairly drastic diet 10 years ago, and managed to lose a considerable amount of weight... only problem is I put it all back on with interest! I'm now trying to work out what is the best choice for me for a sustainable change to my eating habits and food choices. I'm cursed with both a savoury tooth and a sweet tooth, and I get unshakable cravings, particularly for sweet stuff. I find my willpower is no match.

Edited to add:

Just watched a TSV presentation and I agree, she does look different, quite a lot different. I thought this looked more like steroids, so I hope I'm wrong.

I'm no expert but it looks like it's medical related, she's wearing a wig and that's not filler puffyness, I'm hoping she's well

I'm no expert but it looks like it's medical related, she's wearing a wig and that's not filler puffyness, I'm hoping she's well

Yes, I thought so. Michelle is one of the nicest, most genuine, professional beauty guests they have on QVC. I keep my fingers crossed for her good health.

Now you mention it, yes it is a wig. Fingers crossed for her. Such a fab guest, a good team with Tom.

I did wonder if it was a wig and the changes to her appearance are not drug related.Agree hope she is not fighting illness she is one of the better guests.

I would also say that if it is ill health,what a trooper for travelling to present the TSV with Tom.

When there is a TSV, from the first time I came across the brand I have found Michelle to be a breath of fresh air. I look forward to her visits. Same with Laura Geller. Credible people, with great back stories, who are not overbearing.

I heard her mention last night that this was the first time she'd been back at Q since last August. I thought then that it could be health related for her not to be on air for a year.

she has worn wigs before...its the over botox in a bad way that's a shock for me...she has a lovely face naturally and even if it ages which we all do ...her lovely face would still look nice. hoping she has not been ill though

I have to agree with you! I am having a never-ending battle to lose weight. I did a fairly drastic diet 10 years ago, and managed to lose a considerable amount of weight... only problem is I put it all back on with interest! I'm now trying to work out what is the best choice for me for a sustainable change to my eating habits and food choices. I'm cursed with both a savoury tooth and a sweet tooth, and I get unshakable cravings, particularly for sweet stuff. I find my willpower is no match.

Edited to add:

Just watched a TSV presentation and I agree, she does look different, quite a lot different. I thought this looked more like steroids, so I hope I'm wrong.

mmm you have a point it could be steroids or fillers...hoping she's ok now

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a rummage around in my bathroom drawer, looking for shaving foam for OH earlier (who swore blind there was none there, but there was!)

Aha! Another man looking for something with his eyes tight shut. I've got one of those.

CC

mmm you have a point it could be steroids or fillers...hoping she's ok now

I think it's fillers because ime steroids usually give a red faced look in addition to the puff. Her eyes also looked smaller in the way that AK's do when she's recently been to Doctor fill.

Latest posts

Back