19/06/19 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been very impressed with the Jan 2019 Rhassoul clay TSV I ordered on auto-delivery, but I have a stock pile so won't buy this OTO. I use the scrub every 6 weeks and the shampoo & conditioner about once a week. They give my hair amazing shine (difficult on dyed blonde hair) but not at the expense of volume. It doesn't seem very nourishing after the conditioner is rinsed out but once I start drying it (Babyliss Big Hair) it looks very glossy and behaves itself. I have fine straight hair but lots of it - in case anyone's thinking of trying it. Better results than I had with Ojon, and it's helping me wean myself off Wen!

I haven't tried the volumising spray (227g size in the OTO) the single item is just selling in the 2pm hour at £23 plus £1.95 postage for 275g here for comparison.

Anyone tried this spray?

I’m going grey au natural at the moment and my hairdresser sold me a purple shampoo called Milk Shake. It has worked very well but it stains badly so I’m going to try to see if they do a normal S and C and hope that it works as well.

I have short thick wiry hair.

Latest posts

Back