New Marks & Spencer Beauty Box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Marks & Spencer Beauty Box

SUMMER BEAUTY IN A BOX, WORTH 110

15 when you spend 40 or more on clothing, beauty and homeware.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/be...0619_beautybox
    Thanks SisterBliss, maymorganlondon thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    SUMMER BEAUTY IN A BOX, WORTH 110

15 when you spend 40 or more on clothing, beauty and homeware.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/be...0619_beautybox
    Have you bought it, Dream Girl? I was looking at it yesterday but I wouldn't use half of it - I would like to try the Shay & Blue but that's about it. I don't know where they get the 110 value from either (they must be right though). Also, do I want it enough to spend 40 on clothes/home/beauty when there's no good discounts on? Last year's, on the other hand, was pretty good value and I really liked it.
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

No Andi I haven’t, ordered some shoes for hubby for FD and they were a little big so re ordered half size down but missed seeing this. Like you I wouldn’t use all the stuff and quite happy with my Aldi beauty. Just thought I may appeal to someone.
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email and thought there must be a load more items not in the photo! I find the value very surprising but like you two I dont fancy much of it, although I would like the Shay and Blue. Compare this to the Christmas one where I am still using/havent started some of the items!
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No Andi I haven’t, ordered some shoes for hubby for FD and they were a little big so re ordered half size down but missed seeing this. Like you I wouldn’t use all the stuff and quite happy with my Aldi beauty. Just thought I may appeal to someone.
    Always good to pop it up on here, thanks. M&S had a box a year or two ago (can't remember what time of year) and it sold out really quickly. I didn't get an email but I saw it mentioned on this board and by the time I looked at the site, it had gone, including in my local store (if it was ever there). I emailed them to moan that they had not let me know in time and they said they emailed everyone. That one was really good value - I have a suspicion the latest one won't sell very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I got the email and thought there must be a load more items not in the photo! I find the value very surprising but like you two I dont fancy much of it, although I would like the Shay and Blue. Compare this to the Christmas one where I am still using/havent started some of the items!
    Oh yes, the Advent Calendar one is usually excellent. I try to be first in line for that!

Post Thanks / Like

Oooh! That (from my point of view) is a lovely box. I love the REN magnesium and kelp stuff... I rate the Ultrasun (despite Abi, not because of her), and there are some other brands I really like. But I will only be persuaded if I actually have some purchases I need to make!
    Likes Dream Girl liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    Oooh! That (from my point of view) is a lovely box. I love the REN magnesium and kelp stuff... I rate the Ultrasun (despite Abi, not because of her), and there are some other brands I really like. But I will only be persuaded if I actually have some purchases I need to make!
    What happens if you were to order online and had to take back something would they then charge full price for the beauty box?

Post Thanks / Like

What happens if you were to order online and had to take back something would they then charge full price for the beauty box?
    I think I'd have to go and buy in-store for anything I buy. M&S fashion is a bit hit or miss for me - it's better if I can try on in-store. I've my eye on a sofa - but I won't be buying that anytime soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Have you bought it, Dream Girl? I was looking at it yesterday but I wouldn't use half of it - I would like to try the Shay & Blue but that's about it. I don't know where they get the 110 value from either (they must be right though). Also, do I want it enough to spend 40 on clothes/home/beauty when there's no good discounts on? Last year's, on the other hand, was pretty good value and I really liked it.
    I can only get it to 100.63 approx, will double check tomorrow & try to do ml for ml.
    Thanks Lemonpop, Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    I can only get it to 100.63 approx, will double check tomorrow & try to do ml for ml.
    You’re so bloomin’ good! Even 100 sounds an awful lot to me. I like the way they proudly declare “full size” on the sachets!
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post