New Marks & Spencer Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SUMMER BEAUTY IN A BOX, WORTH £110

£15 when you spend £40 or more on clothing, beauty and homeware.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/beauty-box?intid=hp_car_1_1_180619_beautybox

Have you bought it, Dream Girl? I was looking at it yesterday but I wouldn't use half of it - I would like to try the Shay & Blue but that's about it. I don't know where they get the £110 value from either (they must be right though). Also, do I want it enough to spend £40 on clothes/home/beauty when there's no good discounts on? Last year's, on the other hand, was pretty good value and I really liked it.

No Andi I haven’t, ordered some shoes for hubby for FD and they were a little big so re ordered half size down but missed seeing this. Like you I wouldn’t use all the stuff and quite happy with my Aldi beauty. Just thought I may appeal to someone.

I got the email and thought there must be a load more items not in the photo! I find the value very surprising but like you two I dont fancy much of it, although I would like the Shay and Blue. Compare this to the Christmas one where I am still using/havent started some of the items!

No Andi I haven’t, ordered some shoes for hubby for FD and they were a little big so re ordered half size down but missed seeing this. Like you I wouldn’t use all the stuff and quite happy with my Aldi beauty. Just thought I may appeal to someone.

Always good to pop it up on here, thanks. M&S had a box a year or two ago (can't remember what time of year) and it sold out really quickly. I didn't get an email but I saw it mentioned on this board and by the time I looked at the site, it had gone, including in my local store (if it was ever there). I emailed them to moan that they had not let me know in time and they said they emailed everyone. That one was really good value - I have a suspicion the latest one won't sell very well.

I got the email and thought there must be a load more items not in the photo! I find the value very surprising but like you two I dont fancy much of it, although I would like the Shay and Blue. Compare this to the Christmas one where I am still using/havent started some of the items!

Oh yes, the Advent Calendar one is usually excellent. I try to be first in line for that!

Oooh! That (from my point of view) is a lovely box. I love the REN magnesium and kelp stuff... I rate the Ultrasun (despite Abi, not because of her), and there are some other brands I really like. But I will only be persuaded if I actually have some purchases I need to make!

Oooh! That (from my point of view) is a lovely box. I love the REN magnesium and kelp stuff... I rate the Ultrasun (despite Abi, not because of her), and there are some other brands I really like. But I will only be persuaded if I actually have some purchases I need to make!

What happens if you were to order online and had to take back something would they then charge full price for the beauty box?

What happens if you were to order online and had to take back something would they then charge full price for the beauty box?

I think I'd have to go and buy in-store for anything I buy. M&S fashion is a bit hit or miss for me - it's better if I can try on in-store. I've my eye on a sofa - but I won't be buying that anytime soon!

Have you bought it, Dream Girl? I was looking at it yesterday but I wouldn't use half of it - I would like to try the Shay & Blue but that's about it. I don't know where they get the £110 value from either (they must be right though). Also, do I want it enough to spend £40 on clothes/home/beauty when there's no good discounts on? Last year's, on the other hand, was pretty good value and I really liked it.

I can only get it to £100.63 approx, will double check tomorrow & try to do ml for ml.

I can only get it to £100.63 approx, will double check tomorrow & try to do ml for ml.

You’re so bloomin’ good! Even £100 sounds an awful lot to me. I like the way they proudly declare “full size” on the sachets!

I don't think there is as many items in this years compared to last years.

I don't think there is as many items in this years compared to last years.

This is last year's box contents - far better value from my point of view (in that I liked and used more of the items), not to mention 16 products as opposed to 10 this year:

1x 12ml Leighton Denny She's in Fashion nail polish
1x 50ml Nuxe Refreshing after-sun lotion
1x 5ml PUR Fully Charged mascara powered by magnetic technology
1x 100ml Ren Atlantic kelp and magnesium anti-fatigue body wash
1x 30ml Origins Ginzing™ energy boosting gel moisturizer
1x 15ml Prai Ageless throat & décolletage crème
1x 50ml Color Wow Dream Coat mini supernatural hair spray
1x 7g Eos Active Pink Grapefruit lip balm with SPF30
1x 4.8g Ultrasun Ultralip SPF30
1x 75ml Percy & Reed A Walk in the Rain shine & fragrance mist
1x 40ml Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
1x 5ml This Works Deep Sleep pillow spray
1x 30ml Autograph Sheer Radiance eau de parfum
1x 6ml Autograph Mulberry lasting colour intense liquid lipstick
1x 15ml Formula Absolute ultimate sleep cream
1x Autograph Rainy Day makeup bag H 17.5cm x L 23cm x W 0.5cm

They said value £135.

M&S really pull it out with these great deal beauty bags. Seriously you buy in Home, Clothes and or Beauty and for £15 extra can get it. Most other stores have the spend £££ to get their versions. It does look smaller but I think last year you had to add £25 to get it?

ml for ml

1x 15ml Rosie Radiance Highlighter (T225052) Worth £12.50 cost £1.86
1x 92ml Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo (T231916U) (T231555U - full size version) Worth £10 cost £1.49
1x10ml Shay & Blue English Cherry Blossom EDP (T232800J) (T232800I - full size version) Worth £10 cost £1.49
1x 25ml Ultrasun Face 30 SPF (T237198T) Worth £10 cost £1.49
1x 15ml Formula Nourishing Mask (T226068E) Worth £4.20 cost 63p
1x 20ml Rodial Vit-C Brightening Sheet Mask (T231764F single sheet mask or multipack T231664F) Worth £14 cost £2.09
1x 20ml Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit C Cream (T233825F) Worth £19.60 cost £2.92
1x 30ml This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle (T231627F) Worth £9.50 cost £1.42
1x 100ml Ren Atlantic Kelp Shower Gel (T232114B ) Worth £7.33 cost £1.09
1x 3.2g Skyn Iceland Eye Gels (multipacks available: T233527F 4 pack or T234715E 8 pack) Worth £3.50 cost 52p
Total Worth £100.63 (cannot get to £110+) cost £15 with purchase.

This is last year's box contents - far better value from my point of view (in that I liked and used more of the items), not to mention 16 products as opposed to 10 this year:

1x 40ml Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment

They said value £135.

I agree Andi I couldn't believe how poor it is compared to last years. I won't even consider getting it.

They said value £135.

Fab post.........

I see the M&S Summer Beauty Box is still in stock, both online and in stores. I almost relented and bought it last week but I shall stick to my guns as I don't think the contents are worth £15 for me, despite the stated value. If they reduced it to £10 (unlikely but they need to shift it somehow), I might consider it.

Latest posts

Back