In The Kitchen TSV 17/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicer or smoothie maker, or another one of those giant mixers? Those mini ovens are quite popular just now as well. If it's a pie maker I might be interested.

CC

Red Copper 5 Minute Chef
Item Number: 807836
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

The Red Copper 5 Minute Chef is a compact kitchen gadget that makes cooking fresh, delicious food at home incredibly fast and easy, with a non-stick ceramic chamber for cooking all your ingredients in and an indicator light to signal when the food is ready. From pancakes and omelettes to pizzas and cakes, busy days won't stop you from tucking into your favourite meals with this handy kitchen helper.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the Red Copper 5 Minute Chef directly from High Street TV you’d pay £39.99, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £26.98, plus P&P, you’re making a saving of £12.05.

Ready in a flash - long day at work? Feeling shattered after the school run? It can be hard to factor in a fresh home cooked meal into a busy day, but this innovative cooker is perfect for anyone looking to make meals quickly and effortlessly. Simply fill the chamber with the ingredients of your chosen recipe, close the lid and let it cook your food from top to bottom in minutes - it's that easy!

No space? No problem - the Red Copper 5 Minute Chef is a lightweight, compact cooker small enough for virtually any kitchen counter. And although its's small it's perfectly proportioned to make servings for two.

Easy to get started - includes a spatula and recipe book with ten easy recipe ideas to help you rustle up delicious dishes straight away.

Minimal mess - to clean, simply wipe the copper infused ceramic plates with soapy water and a damp cloth and watch the mess slide off the non-stick surface with ease.

Indicator light shows pre-heat and ready
Features non-slip rubber feet to stop slipping
Do not flip or lock handle whilst in use
Do not overfill chamber when cooking
Do not submerge in water
Let cool completely before storing

What's in the box?

1 x Red Copper 5 Minute Chef
1 x spatula
1 x recipe book

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807836

Nothing being made with this looks appetizing despite Simon Biagi's ooohing and ahhhing. The "chocolate lava cake" just looked like a cake that hadn't cooked in the middle and the mix was running out and why would you cook a cake in an omelette maker anyway? Gale Samways is talking too much and too fast which to me is a sign that what they are selling is rubbish.

CC

They cover everything with a garnish of parsley or a sauce. It all looks tasteless and chewy. I can see many ending up in the back of a cupboard!

The reviews are mixed, so presumably it's been on sale before. After reading the reviews I decided I didn't need/want one.

The reviews are mixed, so presumably it's been on sale before. After reading the reviews I decided I didn't need/want one.

It was on about five months ago & I was really impressed with the man who did the demos, so much so that I bought one from eBay. I like it & use it quite often for fried eggs & omlettes mainly because I hate frying pans & spitting oil.

Latest posts

Back