Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, CH posted a photo of him in her garden and referred to him being in her bush and back passage. A few years ago she was obsessed with her bowel movements and farting. She even said that she wanted the woman next to her on the bus to move so she broke wind! This is the calibre of person gracing our television screens. The bosses at QVC care only about sales figures but with this attitude I think their days are numbered. These appalling presenters spell out the end. There is only so mush nonsense that people are prepared to take.

Over the years she’s talked on air about yes her bowel movements, her boobs, and.........I’m trying to think of a subtle way to say this..........her lady garden. I’m surprised she didn’t get Claire Sutton’s landscape gardener husband to sort her bush out, she does love to flirt with married men.

Forward and direct SB, love it! :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_504:

Yes, CH posted a photo of him in her garden and referred to him being in her bush and back passage. A few years ago she was obsessed with her bowel movements and farting. She even said that she wanted the woman next to her on the bus to move so she broke wind! This is the calibre of person gracing our television screens. The bosses at QVC care only about sales figures but with this attitude I think their days are numbered. These appalling presenters spell out the end. There is only so mush nonsense that people are prepared to take.

If a sales assistant in John Lewis talked like that while serving me I would demand that she/he be disciplined. It's not acceptable.

Oh no thought we might have seen the last of Jill Franks she has been away for so long.

Just turned QVC on for the first time in a while, and there was Jill presenting with awful Abi! (Dyson hair stuff!)

I knew I hadn't seen Jill for a long time, and I have to say that for me has been a blessing...

But I have just read some of this thread to get the gist of where she's been, and of course I'm really sorry to hear that she's been off with ill health. And I sincerely hope she's on the mend.

But I'm afraid that she does still drive me mad as a presenter....

Yes when Ms Flint let it out on air about Jill Franks being off with throat and voice problems it looks like that’s right, her voice doesn’t seem the same, a bit rough and horse, she also looks a bit fuller in the face. She seems a lot calmer presenting the bit I seen, hope she’s well now.

Yes when Ms Flint let it out on air about Jill Franks being off with throat and voice problems it looks like that’s right, her voice doesn’t seem the same, a bit rough and horse, she also looks a bit fuller in the face. She seems a lot calmer presenting the bit I seen, hope she’s well now.

Her voice still doesn't sound good. Her hair is as bad as ever!

I flicked over out of interest and caught her doing the Cosy Home hour.

Her voice sounded lower and I noticed at one point a flask in the background and thought she must be drinking in the breaks for her voice. Compared to quite a few of the other female presenters she was calm, no Ipad, almost relaxing to watch. :mysmilie_466: I only heard her talk about her father in law and the V-shaped pillow no I own this and love that as she used to do. Flicked over to the beauty channel and there was JR going on and on about her upcoming wedding.

This is what I don’t get with QVC presenters, they get the perfect opportunity to rest their voice through the hour by letting the bland (yes that’s what I mean. :mysmilie_17:) ambassadors speak, and don’t take it......are you listening Alex Kramer? :mysmilie_3:

This is what I don’t get with QVC presenters, they get the perfect opportunity to rest their voice through the hour by letting the bland (yes that’s what I mean. :mysmilie_17:) ambassadors speak, and don’t take it......are you listening Alex Kramer? :mysmilie_3:

So true Shopps, but that would take the attention away from them & they wouldn't like that - stamp foot moment :mysmilie_503:

I don't have the strength of character to look at a Dyson hair hour so flicked through the Cozee Home repeats until I found her. Her voice is definitely deeper which made her sound calm & she did something very few of them do - she listened to the guest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before she departed she did 'gulp' a lot when speaking, and always tried to disguise having a sweet in her mouth, so perhaps a vocal chord problem.

Before she departed she did 'gulp' a lot when speaking, and always tried to disguise having a sweet in her mouth, so perhaps a vocal chord problem.

I always thought that to be a sales gimmick, you know like she’s so excited and the offer is that amazing she has to tell you quickly! so no time to swallow! she’s always done it as far back as I can remember.

A few singers get those polyps on their vocal cords, I'm not sure if Russell Watson suffered them, but it's quite common. They usually end up having surgery followed by quite a time of complete voice rest and steroid treatment. Not nice to have whoever gets them. Jill has clearly had treatment for something so, I for one wish her a speedy recovery.

Whatever she's been away from work for is her business. I've always said she is one of the best presenters compared to some of the dopey, shouty or rude other ones.

A few singers get those polyps on their vocal cords, I'm not sure if Russell Watson suffered them, but it's quite common. They usually end up having surgery followed by quite a time of complete voice rest and steroid treatment. Not nice to have whoever gets them. Jill has clearly had treatment for something so, I for one wish her a speedy recovery.

Whatever she's been away from work for is her business. I've always said she is one of the best presenters compared to some of the dopey, shouty or rude other ones.

Russel Watson had tumours.

Latest posts

Back