Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was more than likely stolen by someone who then sold him for a couple of grand. People do like to take things that aren't there's to make a quick buck these days. No thought at all for the victims, just how can I make some fast money without working for it. Small pets were being stolen near me one time to be used as bait in dog fighting. The police were warning people to be vigilant as white van man was prowling the estate and snatching pets. I would feed these people to fighting dogs they are beyond despicable.

CC

Shopps, you've written everything I said at the time. Poor animal.

Well T, you know you’re my sister from another mister xxx. :mysmilie_12:

That's so kind, Shoppy (&T)

People very rarely say anything nice about me, (gosh that makes me sound like a villan - I'm not, honestly) - parents & Mr B a bit old school - so I really appreciate your kind words. xx

Aw I’m sorry to here that, I never really had any love and support of my Mother although my mum and dad divorced when I was 11, my dad was really funny and we got on great, he was loaded and was always spending money on me to compensate, didn’t need it though because having a laugh with him was enough and lived with him when I was 17, so growing up that’s why my sons and husbands have love and support coming out of their ears, and they make sure I get it back. My mother didn’t even know how to spell love let alone feel it, except for my sister (her favourite, three years older than me) who left her and buggered off to Canada over 30 years ago.....ooops :mysmilie_17: I’m lucky Mr Shopps is so laid back I’m surprised he’s not horizontal, so be strong and believe in yourself and don’t let anyone bring you down, remember you can be whoever you want to be, it’s your choice, we’re all here for you SB if you need to get something off your chest, big hug and love xx. :mysmilie_3:

He was more than likely stolen by someone who then sold him for a couple of grand. People do like to take things that aren't there's to make a quick buck these days. No thought at all for the victims, just how can I make some fast money without working for it. Small pets were being stolen near me one time to be used as bait in dog fighting. The police were warning people to be vigilant as white van man was prowling the estate and snatching pets. I would feed these people to fighting dogs they are beyond despicable.

CC

Police need to get a grip on all these arse holes (pardon my French) who think it’s acceptable to use another living thing as bait, it can destroys people’s lives having that happen to you, that really annoys me that does. If ever I seen said arse hole even trying to steal a member of someone’s family, he'd be wearing his balls for earrings....... :mysmilie_10:

“Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss

People very rarely say anything nice about me, (gosh that makes me sound like a villan - I'm not, honestly) - parents & Mr B a bit old school - so I really appreciate your kind words. xx”

I appreciate your comments on this forum and indeed look forward to them.

CC

I would right next to you. At the moment I'm being overwhelmed, in every way, by charity emails about Yulin. It's beyond horrific.

It’s a wicked world out there nowadays and the older I get the less tolerant I am of people who don’t do “the right thing”. I worry for my niece who is a junior sister in an east London hospital and has been subjected to nastiness from the people she’s trying to help (and their family and friends who turn up en masse). My nephew in the Met who has been attacked twice when off-duty by thugs who he had arrested - they recognised him and didn’t hold back.

They have both moved 30 miles out of London now so they feel safer. Both have closed down their profiles on various social media forums because of threats etc. Neither gets paid enough to have to put up with that nonsense.

The husband had both two dogs with him out on a walk. Only one dog disappeared in the blink of an eye. So not sure if one dog followed him and the other stayed where it was? Both were neutered I remember that being said.
She put up rewards and contacted rescues but no trace ever found.

Threats were a daily part of life in my last job. I was a manager in a homeless hostel for men and we had guys who had severe mental health issues and would kick off at the drop of a hat, guys who became violent under the influence of drink or drugs, men who were awaiting their crimes going to Court and were bailed to us so felt they had nothing to lose if they threatened someone because they already expected to be sent down,newly released offenders who were sent to us via Probation or Prisons and had been locked up for GBH, knife crime or other violent crimes, sex offenders and rapists who were waiting to be rehoused after their release from prison and who had to live somewhere supervised and men who`d been chucked out by their partners because of domestic abuse.
They`d fight each other, like prisons there was often a so called King of the landings who threatened other men for money, they`d fight with staff especially if staff had to take them to task for breaking rules or not turning up for appointments etc, they`d threaten to hurt us/burn down the building, damage staff cars, find out where we lived , threaten to hurt our families etc if they ever had to be evicted by us and generally it was the kind of place you had to ensure they knew little or nothing about you and things like facebook or personal email addresses or phone numbers had to be kept totally private for your own safety.

I can’t believe that a true dog lover would buy an “dodgy” animal so I fear that he didn’t find a good home.

As a child of the 60’s Mr L has always been pretty liberal but I’m afraid in later life he has turned a bit Victor Meldrew and is always calling for full planes of non law abiding yobs to go over the Atlantic and deposit its human load there, including their families as he thinks most of it stems from rotten parenting.

Well T, you know you’re my sister from another mister xxx. :mysmilie_12:

Aw I’m sorry to here that, I never really had any love and support of my Mother although my mum and dad divorced when I was 11, my dad was really funny and we got on great, he was loaded and was always spending money on me to compensate, didn’t need it though because having a laugh with him was enough and lived with him when I was 17, so growing up that’s why my sons and husbands have love and support coming out of their ears, and they make sure I get it back. My mother didn’t even know how to spell love let alone feel it, except for my sister (her favourite, three years older than me) who left her and buggered off to Canada over 30 years ago.....ooops :mysmilie_17: I’m lucky Mr Shopps is so laid back I’m surprised he’s not horizontal, so be strong and believe in yourself and don’t let anyone bring you down, remember you can be whoever you want to be, it’s your choice, we’re all here for you SB if you need to get something off your chest, big hug and love xx. :mysmilie_3:

Police need to get a grip on all these arse holes (pardon my French) who think it’s acceptable to use another living thing as bait, it can destroys people’s lives having that happen to you, that really annoys me that does. If ever I seen said arse hole even trying to steal a member of someone’s family, he'd be wearing his balls for earrings....... :mysmilie_10:
Your mother missed out on the most important aspect of her life & I'm delighted her spite didn't infect you. Life's good with a laid back husband.

Your mother missed out on the most important aspect of her life & I'm delighted her spite didn't infect you. Life's good with a laid back husband.

Aw thanks lovely T, she was a mother in name only and not a very nice woman. I haven’t spoken to her for years I just couldn’t be bothered and to be honest I won’t shed a tear when her time comes, I do feel sorry for her though missing out on one of life’s biggest gifts, children then grandchildren and the intense love you feel for them......oh and Mr Shopps too. :mysmilie_17:

Went for a nose and she just retweeted a post about an abandoned dog dumped in the US after 8 years as a family pet. It is a kill shelter and someone asking please adopt him.

The thing with tweeter is you only get short sentences so I have no idea of the full story of this dog.

As for tweeting herself, it was late April.

Any word on arsebook as to where she is ???

If she has left QVC, then there was no fanfare like an appearing cake on her last day ! I remember when Debbie Greenwood and the other fella left, no word of them was uttered again. Yet when the young chap (forgot his name) who left and then worked on cruise ships (pal of Dawn Bibby), there was practically an on air party on his last day.

Clearly those who leave under a cloud, are treated as non-persona.

Any word on arsebook as to where she is ???

If she has left QVC, then there was no fanfare like an appearing cake on her last day ! I remember when Debbie Greenwood and the other fella left, no word of them was uttered again. Yet when the young chap (forgot his name) who left and then worked on cruise ships (pal of Dawn Bibby), there was practically an on air party on his last day.

Clearly those who leave under a cloud, are treated as non-persona.

Problem with her voice apparently

Pneumonia is a lung thing, not the voice, I know I had it as a teenager ended up in hospital twice as I had a relapse

If a simple lost her voice would not be off so long, it must be a few months by now.

Thyroid, Graves?

I don't really want to speculate on what might turn out to be a major ill issue.

Pneumonia is a lung thing, not the voice, I know I had it as a teenager ended up in hospital twice as I had a relapse

If a simple lost her voice would not be off so long, it must be a few months by now.

Thyroid, Graves?

I don't really want to speculate on what might turn out to be a major ill issue.

I agree Donna, Bronchitis can develop in to pneumonia too, and yes it’s very much a lung thing.

I don't wish ill health on any one at all. I hope she is just having one of those colds that won't shift quickly, but will shift eventually, and nothing worse.

I had one in May which was so bad I thought I'd damaged my throat with how much and harshly I was coughing, and I've not had one like that for years and years.

I caught whooping cough a couple of years ago and that took three months to get over. At one point I was in the coughing frenzy and couldnt get any air into my lungs so I honestly thought my heart was going to pack up. The coughing affected my throat and voice and eventually the force of the spasms made me strain my intercostal muscles. I had to go back to the doctor to get painkillers it was so painful. So something like that could easily keep you off work on TV.

Latest posts

Back