24/06/19 - 30/06/19 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite like those trainers but £55 delivered and then not sure whether I'd be a 5, 5.5 or a 6.

CC

Hi CC. I'd always worn a 6 in Skechers when I'd get them in Makro, but we had a Skechers store open up in one of those outlet malls an hour down the road and I discovered a 5.5 fits me better.

Have you worn Skechers before? If not, can you get somewhere to try a pair on even if not the same style?

I'd like to say my feet are a reliable marker but these days I don't know if my feet are dodgy or if sizes in shoes are. I'd ALWAYS been a 6 in M&S Footglove styles, but now I can be anything from a 5.5 to a 7. And don't get me started on Fitfop - again, always a 6 but in some styles I'm now a 6.5!

I was always a 6 in Skechers but the last ones I got from QVC were miles too big and the metallic slip on ones I bought were quite tight on my feet and caused blisters so I don't know. Why do they have to change things, surely a size 6 (39) should be the same across all shoes, certainly across all shoes of the same brand. Birkenstocks have changed their sizes as well as I ordered a 6 from the catalogue and there was about 1.5" of shoe beyond my heel. I'm now probably a size 4 in Birkis!

CC

Heck that is some price for a hand held mixer especially such a bog standard brand. I think I would save the money and leave the butter out of the fridge to soften. More rubbish things to go wrong. I have a hand held one for 46 years and still going albeit I don’t use it that often now.

24/06/19 - 30/06/19 Big Deal Prices

Tan Luxe Super Glow Sun Set Big Deal Price £33.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239585

Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum
Illuminating Self Tan Drops

View attachment 17398

Has anyone tried the B. Bronzing Facial Drops from Superdrug (gradual tanning) and if so, thoughts?

https://www.superdrug.com/Build-Up-A-Natural-Glow/B-Bronzing-Facial-Drops-Golden-30ml/p/775240

And/or do you know of anything similar/cheaper for the body apart from the Tan-Luxe? I have so many face moisturisers and body lotions that I must use up so wouldn't mind turning them into self- or gradual tan rather than buy separately and leave the stuff I have to get older and go off. The Tan-Luxe seems to get pretty good reviews and I know has a few fans on here but I don't want to spend £30-odd.

Latest posts

Back