Putting life into perspective

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, she popped into my mind as soon as I read the previous post.

Yes, Alison Reilly is a wasted expenditure for QVC. She is a jewellery designer (as she like to tell us) employed to talk about laboratory grown glass ? Aside from this, a single presenter does an equally good job talking for an hour about the different designs, looks and cost of this costume jewellery, so Ms Reilly is surplus to requirements, and Q could save themselves a heap of money from her fee. She brings nothing to the table except rabbit on about her expertise in precious gems, - another self publicist.

Yes, Alison Reilly is a wasted expenditure for QVC. She is a jewellery designer (as she like to tell us) employed to talk about laboratory grown glass ? Aside from this, a single presenter does an equally good job talking for an hour about the different designs, looks and cost of this costume jewellery, so Ms Reilly is surplus to requirements, and Q could save themselves a heap of money from her fee. She brings nothing to the table except rabbit on about her expertise in precious gems, - another self publicist.

Similar to Laurie Wickwire the American diamond expert, although I can listen to her more easily than to Alison O’Reilly . I suppose it pays well so I don’t blame them for taking the work but I don’t know if QVC get value for money in terms of extra sales.

I have heard both say some interesting things about the business, but that Laurie woman astounds me with her ability to lie about the quality of Q's diamonds. She coos about their highly included and over-priced stones as if they're the 'D Flawless' Eek is sold as.

Apart from a proper BA (one representing the company not the likes of Vonda or techy Abby who will present anything) none are required but it allows the main presenters get away with murder when they have an extra twat to act the wag with.

Apart from a proper BA (one representing the company not the likes of Vonda or techy Abby who will present anything) none are required but it allows the main presenters get away with murder when they have an extra twat to act the wag with.

It also relieves them of the burden of doing their homework and research beforehand so they can actually give us all the salient details.

Im sure that they are under pressure to achieve sales target but a lot of stuff sells itself but otherwise it’s money for old rope, the most onerous part is the odd working hours. There isn’t one of them could hold down a job in the real world.

Dear heavens I’ve just read that Kim K is intending to have 2 ribs removed in order to achieve a 22 inch waist.

What chance do young people have if these are their so called role models.

Will someone please explain to me what has made this family so famous and what they actually do.

Dear heavens I’ve just read that Kim K is intending to have 2 ribs removed in order to achieve a 22 inch waist.

Will someone please explain to me what has made this family so famous and what they actually do.

Hmm what do they do? Make hippos and elephants soooooo glad their bum's not that big???

They are famous for being famous apparently. Why they get paid to do nothing but flaunt themselves is beyond me.

CC

I suppose there might have been some name recognition for the fact that the family name was connected with the most famous celebrity murder trial in the US?

I don't doubt this is a very hardworking family, but it's mostly been about taking every opportunity to the extreme, and as their notoriety (eg: Kim's leaked tape) increased, their marketability and the price they could charge for endorsements, publicity events etc increased. They are a masterclass in how to get ahead when you are prepared to expose yourself relentlessly on the media and social media. Don't think for one moment they don't work hard, or give up a lot, but they do now seem to be famous for being famous and having done nothing noteworthy to become famous in the first place.

Kim's body image seems particularly unhealthy. How much of it is her own choice, I'd like to know. But she's a smart lady even if she's becoming increasingly unnatural looking (and that never held Dolly Parton back). She's most recently managed to offend an entire nation. She has what looks like a Spanx rival brand she's just launched called Kimono. I can't help wondering if the name was chosen deliberately to create waves.

At least Dolly laughed at herself (and all the way to the bank) and had a talent outside of her chesticles.

There is something unhealthy about that family.

I wonder if they'll be preserved in the same jar as her brain? :mysmilie_11:

I see Lisa Snowden is on at present. gee I thought her range had hit the dirt years ago.

No Dale to flash her chesticles at! Somehow can’t forgive her for her appearance on the BCC show.

I see Lisa Snowden is on at present. gee I thought her range had hit the dirt years ago.

No Dale to flash her chesticles at! Somehow can’t forgive her for her appearance on the BCC show.

I didn't see that but I do see her on This Morning sometimes where she presents herself as a fashion guru. I feel sorry for her victims as some of her fashion concoctions are dire.

Oh, and she just HAD to mention her appearance on Strictly a hundred years ago! has she mentioned her dating Clooney yet ? There is this bunch of ageing ambitious that just don't know when to give up, Vorderman is another one, they cant live without the oxygen of publicity.

When they had a whole evening dedicated to the BCC lots of guest put in an appearance answering phones taking bids and generally being in the way.

In the midst of ladies who had lost their breast but brave enough to model and generally portray optimistic stories LS appeared in a dress (red?j neck down to her waist with everything on show (think Holden) and the hem up to her oxters with about 2 inches of material in between. Bad taste.

When they had a whole evening dedicated to the BCC lots of guest put in an appearance answering phones taking bids and generally being in the way.

In the midst of ladies who had lost their breast but brave enough to model and generally portray optimistic stories LS appeared in a dress (red?j neck down to her waist with everything on show (think Holden) and the hem up to her oxters with about 2 inches of material in between. Bad taste.

Don't they say boobs or legs, not both... IF you want to keep it classy :mysmilie_11:

I've always thought that she's as hard as nails, the info about the BCC show is proof.

When she was on the other month flogging her tat, she had a skirt that barely met in the middle, so much so, you could almost see what she had for dinner.

I've just had a look at Ms *Snawdon's Wiki page & saw that she was an ambassador for BCC which makes her insensitivity even worse, if that's possible. *Her birth name.

Latest posts

Back