Putting life into perspective

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mellisa Hardy instead of Ruth at the launch who isn’t joining us as said Debbie

In these circumstances, that's a sensible compromise. But I hope it doesn't become a regular thing. MH is one of the gaggle of "stylists" QVC wheel out, to no useful purpose. I'd like Q to jettison the lot of them!

In these circumstances, that's a sensible compromise. But I hope it doesn't become a regular thing. MH is one of the gaggle of "stylists" QVC wheel out, to no useful purpose. I'd like Q to jettison the lot of them!

Not many on Q grate on me but she is really getting on my nerves she is becoming sooooo affected and gives the impression she thinks in her MW clothing, she really looks the real bees knees. But from what I’ve seen she only wears heeled mules with skinny jeans or chino type trousers with a vest or shirt topped with some form of kimono shaped cardigan or sweater.

Thats hardly lovely, lovely, lovely and Marla only does the very best, that she likes to tell everyone.

Away from QVC, WHERE do all these fashion stylists find work ? 'A' listers wouldn't go near them, most of the department stores are in administration so instore personal shoppers must be an extinct species, so that leaves.... what ?

Away from QVC, WHERE do all these fashion stylists find work ? 'A' listers wouldn't go near them, most of the department stores are in administration so instore personal shoppers must be an extinct species, so that leaves.... what ?

Desperately queuing up to get QVC slots. What a waste of money.

I don’t watch her or any of the so called stoilists because they are total tits but on my daily snoop on Arsebook she is obsessed with posting selfies of herself (why?????) so that alone gets on my chesticles.

Dump them all except Lesley Ebbuts who really knows what she's talking about and I don't mind a bit of Glen Campbell either although he needs to update his fashion vocabulary.

CC

Dump them all except Lesley Ebbuts who really knows what she's talking about and I don't mind a bit of Glen Campbell either although he needs to update his fashion vocabulary.

CC

Glen is harmless and I find his vocab quite endearing . I felt sorry for him the other day when he had Kathy Tayler with him. Talk about role reversal - if she had stood on the left she would have been the fashion expert/stylist :mysmilie_11:

Sometimes when we are bereaved ( I’ve had loads like many people ) normality can keep you going
Thinking of Ruth Eamon her Mum and family and friends who knew her sister Julia x extremely sad

Sometimes when we are bereaved ( I’ve had loads like many people ) normality can keep you going
Thinking of Ruth Eamon her Mum and family and friends who knew her sister Julia x extremely sad

Doesn't it just?!

At any time of trauma or deep sadness, normality grounds you, I feel.

Doesn't it just?!

At any time of trauma or deep sadness, normality grounds you, I feel.

Completely agree - when my lovely, lovely Mum died, after a week I was ready to go back to work. Everyone was really surprised to see me, but all I wanted was normality vs the limbo of grief.

Completely agree - when my lovely, lovely Mum died, after a week I was ready to go back to work. Everyone was really surprised to see me, but all I wanted was normality vs the limbo of grief.

I wrote much the same on the first page of this thread & your words 'the limbo of grief' sum up that dreadful time that follows the death of someone we love so eloquently, thank you.

Latest posts

Back