Jm By Julien Macdonald TSV 19/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did buy the heavy 4 layer lotus flower crystal candle holder from this range (which came in clear and smokey grey)and the largest I had seen, and it never fails to get compliments - sat in the middle of my dining table.

Not sure of this tsv size though as there seem to be equally as good crystal ones everywhere else on the internet.

I did say JM wasn't my taste but I've seen these before in small sizes and I quite liked them, especially the grey one. I don't need this though but I'll no doubt watch.

CC

There are definitely similarities between the JM and Luxenoa ranges. I wonder what else Ryland and Julien have in common?

Hmmm?:mysmilie_506:

Oh! I know!

Black hair dye!

:mysmilie_59:

JM by Julien Macdonald Large Lotus Flower Candle Holder
Item Number: 709550
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This large Lotus Flower Candle Holder from JM by Julien Macdonald features a faceted crystal design with three layers of petal accents, and has been created to hold a small candle. Boasting Julien Macdonald's signature sophisticated style, this candle holder will set off your table or mantelpiece with a stunning, light-catching sparkle.
An elegant ambience - set the mood effortlessly with this chic candle holder, which makes a versatile centrepiece for any occasion, whether you're entertaining friends at your dinner party or just relaxing in front of the TV. Simply pop your candle into the middle and light it to set off your home decor with a gorgeous statement sparkle.

The perfect present - if your loved one's moving into their new home, getting married or they just love Julien Macdonald's iconic style, this candle holder makes a gorgeous gift that they're sure to treasure. Presented in a branded gift box, it comes ready to give to somebody special.

A shade to suit your home - in a choice of two chic finishes, this candle holder will match your home decor to perfection. Go for the Clear option for an eye-catching sparkle that will play with the light of the candle like classic crystal, or choose the Smoked option for a sophisticated, glamorous alternative.

Designed to be compatible with a candle up to 7.5cm (3") in diameter
Candle not included

Contains:

1 x Large Lotus Flower Candle Holder (h x w): 23cm x 10.5cm (9" x 4.1")
1 x branded gift box

Colour options:

Clear
Smoked

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709550

What a ridiculous piece of old tat you can buy anywhere for under a tenner, mind you it’ll match QVCs other tat. Out of curiosity just looked on their website at the “Christmas in July” section and I’m literally gobsmacked firstly at the prices, and then knowing it must’ve took them since last Christmas In July to dust off the products.

What a ridiculous piece of old tat you can buy anywhere for under a tenner, mind you it’ll match QVCs other tat. Out of curiosity just looked on their website at the “Christmas in July” section and I’m literally gobsmacked firstly at the prices, and then knowing it must’ve took them since last Christmas In July to dust off the products.

Q must hate customers with good memories :mysmilie_17:

If Q genuinely want to have existing customers purchasing instead of just endlessly chasing after new customers, they could maybe get there fabulous purchasing department with their legendary negotiating clout to get some new products we've never seen?

There are Christmas expos all over the world, but Q rely on what's on the shelves of their warehouse and the same old suppliers as of yore. The toys are predictable, the trees are predictable (but to be fair, trees are predictable everywhere), the decorations... so much to yawn at. No new ideas or innovations... I can't believe the Christmas goods market is so dull.

I bet it isn't dull on QVC Germany. They have such beautiful and magical things if you visit the German Christmas markets so I don't know why QVC UK don't import a few, maybe something similar to the Thomas Pacconi things they used to do and the lovely Mr Christmas musical boxes. Yes, I know I'm living in the past.

CC

I could see it used as a murder weapon in Midsomer Murders.

I bet it isn't dull on QVC Germany. They have such beautiful and magical things if you visit the German Christmas markets so I don't know why QVC UK don't import a few, maybe something similar to the Thomas Pacconi things they used to do and the lovely Mr Christmas musical boxes. Yes, I know I'm living in the past.

CC

There is a German Christmas shop in York - Käthe Wohlfahrt & it's magical, it's the only one this company has in the UK & I spend far too much of my pension in there. Situated in Stonegate, where there's also an amazing gin shop & Little Bettys, it's the most expensive fifty feet of cobbled street I ever visit!

I wish there was a "love" button as well as a like and a thanks.

The dust collector comment brought me bang down to earth if I'd had mild tinglings of a thought of buying this. I'm such a lazy duster. I leave dusting as long as possible and OH now knows not to touch surfaces to see if I've dusted as then I HAVE to!

Then there's the murder weapon comment. Whenever my OH waltzes in she swipes across surfaces, disturbing my lovely "clean" sheet of dust. Best I don't have a murder weapon to hand then :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back