Gtech TSV 20/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gtech Power Floor K9 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 808826
QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.95
P&P £0.00

The Power Floor K9 is a versatile, cordless vacuum from Gtech with a long extension tube to help you clean up high and low with ease, AirLOC technology which works to pick up large debris and both a handheld and upright configuration allowing you to tailor its cleaning performance. Complete with multiple cleaning tool accessories, this versatile vacuum is made for tackling fine dust, pet hair and stubborn dirt, making it ideal for busy homes full of children, pets and lots going on.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Power Floor K9 cordless vacuum cleaner directly from Gtech you’d pay £249.99. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £169.95, with P&P included, you’re making a fantastic saving of £80.04.

Moves easily - weighing just 2.3kg the cordless Power Floor K9 is incredibly lightweight, making it easy to manoeuvre around the home including up and down stairs. As well as having a streamlined upright positioning, it can be switched to a handheld mode too, that's perfect for cleaning upholstery, car interiors, caravans and more. The 76cm long extension tube also allows you to clean up higher and down lower easily.

Shift stubborn mess - featuring AirLOC technology, the powered rotating brush bar picks up large debris while you vacuum forwards, locking on the backstroke to lift fine dust, dirt and embedded pet hair, so you can clean up stubborn messes without having to change any settings - even as you move across different floor surfaces. It's also been strengthened with aluminium components to help minimise strain from pet hair and debris.

Tailored cleaning - from a crevice tool to a dusting brush, a range of included attachments provide you with ten different cleaning modes, so whatever the day throws at you, you can handle it. Disposal is made easy too as the bin empties with a simple latch.

Combat unpleasant odours - as much as we love our furry friends, pets can sometimes result in unpleasant odours lingering around our home. Leave rooms smelling clean and fresh with the help of the lightly scented cartridges and a spare washable filter.

What's in the box?

1 x Gtech Power floor K9
1 x extension tube
1 x battery (fitted)
1 x crevice tool (stored inside the handle)
1 x bin (fitted)
1 x power floor brush head
1 x charger
1 x dusting brush
1 x deep cleaning tool
4 x scented cartridges
1 x spare filter (with scented cartridge)

Care instructions - clean exterior parts only with a damp cloth, do not submerge in water

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808826

Got one. Don't buy. Rubbish.

CC

Oh, I was looking at this as I still have the original air ram purchased from QVC when they first did it. It has had a replacement head (free of charge as came with 5 year guarantee)and still works fine but I wanted something to make cleaning the stairs and tops of curtains easier.

Oh, I was looking at this as I still have the original air ram purchased from QVC when they first did it. It has had a replacement head (free of charge as came with 5 year guarantee)and still works fine but I wanted something to make cleaning the stairs and tops of curtains easier.
My original still works fine as well. I went on the Gtech site to read the reviews but struggled to decide which one was the one QVC is selling.

Mum has one that is older than mine and she swears by it. I have this one (earlier model) it's rubbish and it DOES NOT deal with pet hair. Others may disagree of course but just my opinion.

Edit - I have a white dog. I'm watching the demos but mine sucks up then spits out and yes I've cleaned/replaced filters, emptied the bin every time. It just does not do what they are demo'ing. They've got a super charged one. Ha ha, the guy just said you don't get the smell of damp dog!!!!! YOU DO!!! The hand held is worse than useless as well.

Making me cross now. It does not hoover up all that mess unless you go over it ten times and even then it's not great.

Another edit. Why is the demo guy wearing Mr CC's clothes???? OK. I'm gone.

CC

Last edited:
Mum has one that is older than mine and she swears by it. I have this one (earlier model) it's rubbish and it DOES NOT deal with pet hair. Others may disagree of course but just my opinion.

Edit - I have a white dog. I'm watching the demos but mine sucks up then spits out and yes I've cleaned/replaced filters, emptied the bin every time. It just does not do what they are demo'ing. They've got a super charged one. Ha ha, the guy just said you don't get the smell of damp dog!!!!! YOU DO!!! The hand held is worse than useless as well.

Making me cross now. It does not hoover up all that mess unless you go over it ten times and even then it's not great.

Another edit. Why is the demo guy wearing Mr CC's clothes???? OK. I'm gone.

CC

So Mr CC is au naturel... :blush:

I have this, I bought direct from Gtech on an offer with a car kit and extra pack of fragrance cartridges for £199 12 months ago so this seems a good offer. I like mine, I also have a mark 1 air ram and multi. This picks up cat litter and debris where floor surface changes that my air ram won’t do. My original multi is my second one as the first wouldn’t pick up and then later wouldn’t turn on. Gtech sent me a new battery but after a month that wouldn’t charge. I had to parcel up multi for collection to look at and repair. I had no correspondence but a week later a brand new multi boxed with all accessories turned up. I tried my daughter’s cordless Dyson (6 I think) and my power floor is much better.

I had a dog hair cordless dyson as well. It was rubbish. Threw it in a skip I hated it so much. I am supremely fussy when it comes to hoovers, cordless just don't cut it for me. I'm that person that takes really messed up carpet tiles into Currys and make them try and hoover them before I part with my cash :mysmilie_17: I have a Hoover Breeze and a monster Dyson, both corded, but they are really heavy old beasts. They deal with white dog hair though.

CC

He's out walking Bry in his spares lol :mysmilie_17: I'm in a mood today as you can tell lol.

CC
Even going out for a family Sunday lunch didn’t help with my MBS (miserable bitch syndrome) today, blooming menopause.

This is one brand my store does not sell. I have heard conflicting opinions about it but, nevertheless, thought I would use the ep and give it a go.
I have two European boxers, who cast profusely. My days on was blocking up, after each use. The G Tech is so effective, the scented sticks give off a beautiful smell, compared to the dirty smell of the dust in the dyson corded.
I don’t think it will be going back. Excellent price, also.
��������

Latest posts

Back