Do you have a "Gift Bed"? - Page 4





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    She'll sound like the bagpipes...

    She’ll now have to be renamed ”Bravefart”.
     

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiomike View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the Catherine kicking, but I was watching the show at the time and she didn't say gift bed, she said "guest bed." Which is, actually, a thing.

    Anyway. As you were.
    Gift bed/ guest bed? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concept of the boutique hotel standards in the home setting. It’s all very well when your home is overflowing with freebies. Insulting and disrespectful for the customers who have to pay for products.
     

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Gift bed/ guest bed? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concept of the boutique hotel standards in the home setting. It’s all very well when your home is overflowing with freebies. Insulting and disrespectful for the customers who have to pay for products.
    Excellent comment, Evie.
    Thanks Evie thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post
     

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Radiomike should we consider ourselves told off reacting to Catherine Huntley’s narcissism? If someone keeps stating they’re vegan and still wears leather shoes and bags, if they want to portray themselves as an airhead who can’t count, or post provocative pictures of herself hoping some male will come to her defence because they absolutely crave attention, any attention........mission accomplished.
    Well said. Also can someone please explain how her reading out comments from her IPad about how gorgeous she looks helps my shopping experience? I want to shop and not to be an unwilling participant in her ego fest. I switch on to shop and not look at her.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
     

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    She’ll now have to be renamed ”Bravefart”.
    I LOVE it. I'll always see her sporting a blue face & lifting her kilt - courtesy of the lentils!
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego liked this post
     

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiomike View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the Catherine kicking, but I was watching the show at the time and she didn't say gift bed, she said "guest bed." Which is, actually, a thing.

    Anyway. As you were.
    I don't see these comments as 'kicking', they are balancing the sycophantic messages she receives, & continuously reads out, when she's at work.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , Evie liked this post
     

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Gift bed/ guest bed? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concept of the boutique hotel standards in the home setting. It’s all very well when your home is overflowing with freebies. Insulting and disrespectful for the customers who have to pay for products.
    You’re absolutely right, it is an insult to people who have to pay for what they get.


    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I don't see these comments as 'kicking', they are balancing the sycophantic messages she receives, & continuously reads out, when she's at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I LOVE it. I'll always see her sporting a blue face & lifting her kilt - courtesy of the lentils!
    That’s hilarious


    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Well said. Also can someone please explain how her reading out comments from her IPad about how gorgeous she looks helps my shopping experience? I want to shop and not to be an unwilling participant in her ego fest. I switch on to shop and not look at her.
    You’re right, why an hour with her on tv flogging goods has to turn into an hour of praise and adoration, I just don’t get it, it wouldn’t happen in any other retail outlet, it’s pathetic.
    Likes alter ego , AndiK , Twilight , Evie liked this post
     

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The only gift on my bed is ME !
     

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    The only gift on my bed is ME !
    Oooh errr Mrs, the gift that keeps on giving

     

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    The only gift on my bed is ME !
    I've just imagined Fenella Fielding as Valeria, wearing that glorious red dress, in 'Carry on Screaming'.
    Likes alter ego , AndiK , shopperholic liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •