katherine goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As someone who has watched the Q since day dot, not every day I hasten to add, I can't pinpoint when I started to dislike certain presenters. However, there aren't many who have irritated me as quickly as Ms Kramer; I can't stand her & the way she used her daughter's time in hospital as a selling opportunity was disgusting. I find her extremely arrogant & having seen her on 'real' tv, & heard her political views, I also think she's a phony for working for a company whose only concern is making a profit.

I agree, there’s something so aggressive about Alex Kramer I can’t put my finger on it, I wouldn’t argue with her I know that , I also know I can’t abide her.

So am I right in thinking Ms Kramer goes on holiday without her children? Why have them then. I'm sure my mum and dad wanted to go all continental when we were kids but we had a perfectly wonderful time in Blackpool and I still would go there to die one day. Happiest times I ever had.

CC

Kathryn Goldsmiths father is a jewellery designer and manufacturer. I understand he designed and made her engagement ring.

Latest posts

Back