Tili Box Before Month is out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen some other spoilers......a mini Hoola Bronzer, another mini Tarte Highligher and a Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm 100ml and it says another 4 items to come so only 8 in items in this box or I may have missed some spoilers somewhere??

Is this an old one?

Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 19.07.04.jpg

I don't know what this is! Looks a bit like the Look Fantastic box I got for my friend's Christmas which she went crazy over. Prices and info anyone?

CC

Bummer going away Friday so will miss out as I doubt it will be in stock when we get back on 5th July.

Just seen a couple of other spoilers......one being Gym For Your Skin 30ml B-HIT Vitamin B3 Booster Serum and the other a random Neom Pulse Roller. This box is looking really good so far :mysmilie_8:

xx

Bummer going away Friday so will miss out as I doubt it will be in stock when we get back on 5th July.

Fingers crossed for you it will be still available as they’ve only recently said that the Abstract box (which is really good value - code 239010, have a look as it’s still there) and that was released a while ago as I gave my mum the MB shower gel for Mother’s Day! There are also some left from earlier as well. Xxx

Tili Heatwave Beauty Box
Item Number 239986
QVC Price £20.00
P&P £0.00

1 x Tweak'd Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm (100ml) - treat your locks with this silky leave-in conditioning balm, helping to hydrate hair when it needs a little extra care. Scented with almond, vanilla with a hint of honey
1 x Gym for your Skin B-HIT Vitamin B Booster Serum (30ml) - this lightweight serum helps to add a soft, dewy look while also aiming to boost skin's natural ability to protect itself from external aggressors. Infused with green tea extract, plus lactic, malic and salicylic acids, fatty acids and coconut water
1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml) - great in a selfie and equally fabulous on your complexion, this treatment works to exfoliate the top layer of your skin and unclog pores to leave a brighter and more even appearance. Contains 30% alpha hydroxy acids, 2% beta hydroxy acid, hyaluronic acid crosspolymer, vitamin B5, black carrot and Tasmanian pepperberry
1 x Decleor Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Day Cream (15ml) - an innovative facial moisturiser, formulated to deeply hydrate your skin and add a gorgeous, subtle glow. Enriched with a blend of citrus essential oils, hyaluronic acid and beta-carotene
1 x Nails Inc Bright Ambition Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in a random selection of Strictly Bikini (neon coral), Not Invited (bright blue) or It's 12pm Somewhere (bold purple) - with anti-fade, non-dulling technology, these hues offer a mirror-like, glossy sheen that enhances the look of a tan
1 x Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter in Sparkler (5.6g) - a strobe-effect highlighter in a gorgeous rose gold-champagne hue. Perfect on eyelids, cheekbones or applied on top of blusher for a pop of shimmer
1 x Neom Pulse Point Rollerball (8ml) in a random selection of Great Day (wild mint and mandarin) or Energy Burst (lemon and basil) - discover crisp, uplifting scent blends to enhance your mood and put in a spring in your step
1 x Benefit Hoola Bronzer (3g) - an iconic product from Benefit, this matte, shimmer-free bronze hue is formulated without grey or red tones for the perfect wash of sun-kissed colour

https://www.qvcuk.com/product.239986.html

ml for ml

1 x Tweak'd Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm (100ml) Worth £18 cost £2.96
1 x Gym for your Skin B-HIT Vitamin B Booster Serum (30ml) Worth £29.98 (was £37) cost £4.94
1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml) Worth £6.30 from fabled £1.04
1 x Decleor Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Day Cream (15ml) Worth £16.50 (£55 for 50ml) cost £2.71
1 x Nails Inc Bright Ambition Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) Worth £11 cost £1.81
1 x Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter in Sparkler (5.6g) Worth £22 cost £3.62
1 x Neom Pulse Point Rollerball (8ml) Worth £8 (Neom direct, could see size though) cost £1.32
1 x Benefit Hoola Bronzer (3g) - Worth £9.75 (£13 for 4g) cost £1.60

States worth over £119, my approximate calculations total £121.53 ,so hope they are correct, cost £20.
Would be great for my Christmas Crackers, so must decide between this one and the last one.

What is the point of the other 7 photos of the woman in various poses on the webpage for this box? She doesn’t appear to be demonstrating any of the items.

What is the point of the other 7 photos of the woman in various poses on the webpage for this box? She doesn’t appear to be demonstrating any of the items.

I know I thought exactly the same thing, if not pictures of the individual products on offer.
Wouldn’t it still be better photos of the other options of the colours of nail polish and the roller ball

Latest posts

Back