Oh my word Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Just caught 10pm dress hour on Style with Catherine Goldsmith with Frankie x model turned stylist???
Maxi dress worn with multi coloured running type trainers with grey striped ankle socks.

B0A5B5B4-944A-4B0A-925E-577E36B00DBB.jpg

I’ll leave that there

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

Just caught 10pm dress hour on Style with Catherine Goldsmith with Frankie x model turned stylist???
Maxi dress worn with multi coloured running type trainers with grey striped ankle socks.

View attachment 17407

I’ll leave that there

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

This was on their fb page yesterday, the love of all things Q never fails to make me laugh.
'Just watching the style channel, really like Frankie as a guest presenter. She would make an excellent QVC presenter.'

Someone else had on trainers with a "going out" dress recently, might have been Jacqui Joseph. She looked ridiculous. You can get away with that look when you're 15/16 and that's the limit. As for the sock look??? With a dress???? You can get away with that when you're about 5.

CC

Reminds me of Maggie Smith in the Lady In The Van wearing striped socks and odd shoes !

Someone else had on trainers with a "going out" dress recently, might have been Jacqui Joseph. She looked ridiculous. You can get away with that look when you're 15/16 and that's the limit. As for the sock look??? With a dress???? You can get away with that when you're about 5.

CC

Definitely for the youngsters. I was at a party on Sunday and lots of the teenagers had on shorts/mini skirts with pumps. Looked really cute (and comfortable!).

They all seem to be 'at it' now in their attempt to be 'cool', it must make the expensive shoe designers wondering where do they go from here ! - er fluffy slippers ???? Trainers, regardless of look or make, drum up images of sweaty feet for me.

I'm seeing a lot of 'box fresh' white trainers being worn with dresses in fashion mags - even older women's mags like Woman & Home. Not with socks, though. Socks, from what I'm seeing, are meant to go with kitten heel sling-backs. Those clumpy 'dad' trainers do not go with a dress at all.
I think she's mixing her trends up and needs to read a few fashion mags :mysmilie_11:

I managed to catch some of the show again, my word she struggles to link a few words together. She may well appear to stutter, that’s not what I refer to it was describing the items, she was really struggling. At times she commented she was lost for words and speechless, many times repeating the same word or words with the same meanings.

I managed to catch some of the show again, my word she struggles to link a few words together. She may well appear to stutter, that’s not what I refer to it was describing the items, she was really struggling. At times she commented she was lost for words and speechless, many times repeating the same word or words with the same meanings.

It must have been her mum who praised her on the fb page.

Latest posts

Back