Australian Bodycare TSV 1/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like this brand but I wish they would mix it up a bit with the products in the TSV and I hate wipes!

Australian Bodycare TSV but should be named as Australian Bodywash TSV
Seem to be loosing the core element of the brand the tea tree oil

Choice of lavender or citrus

Or original (both bottles), it says.

Although I like the idea of the antiseptic qualities, I have never been tempted by ABC, mainly because I fear the tea tree oil pong (although I believe it doesn't linger?). I like the idea of the other two options, though. Don't need more body wash and 2 litres is a bit much anyway as a "trial" but maybe I'll give the brand a go some time as it seems to be highly rated on here.

Oh dear how boring, isn't this the same as the last one? I am not going to buy it this time, although my boys do like to use the body wash, it's just body wash overkill

I don’t rate the wipes they dry out way too quickly once opened.

I keep all my wipes in a ziplock bag. I have a pack of anti-bac hand wipes in the car in one and they haven't dried out even in this heat.

I don't like using wipes but I seem to accumulate them with TSVs or offers in supermarkets etc. I'd get annoyed because of the drying out issue due to lack of use but putting them straight into a ziplock seems to have sorted it.

ml for ml

Tea tree option:
2 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - Worth £68 cost £42.36
1 x Tea Tree Oil Wipes (pack of 24) - Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.49
Total Worth £71.99 cost £44.85 incl p&p used in calculations

Citrus option:
1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) Worth £34 cost £20.61
1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - Worth £36 cost £21.82
1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (pack of 24) -Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.42
Total Worth £73.99 cost £44.85 incl p&p used in calculations

Lavender option:
1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L;supersize) Worth £36 cost £21.82
1 x Lavender Wet Wipes (pack of 24) - Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.42

ml for ml

Tea tree option:
2 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - Worth £68 cost £42.36
1 x Tea Tree Oil Wipes (pack of 24) - Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.49
Total Worth £71.99 cost £44.85 incl p&p used in calculations

Citrus option:
1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - Worth £36 cost £21.82
1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (pack of 24) -Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.42

Lavender option:
1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L;supersize) Worth £36 cost £21.82
1 x Lavender Wet Wipes (pack of 24) - Rrp £3.99 (Feel Unique) cost £2.42

I bought the wipes (now sold out) at Look Fantastic. https://m.lookfantastic.com/austral...29.816599307.1564648121-1804937289.1563780869 and there is a litre duo for £46 on QVC website, throw in a couple of quid for the wipes makes this set about £48 so does that alter the price ml for ml, because I only figure you’re saving about £8 on this TSV, not £15 as QVC are claiming, mind you I know it’s a trick for QVC to compare the TSV to the higher price. Don’t get me wrong if you use it, saving something is better than nothing. :mysmilie_3:

I bought the wipes (now sold out) at Look Fantastic. https://m.lookfantastic.com/austral...29.816599307.1564648121-1804937289.1563780869 and there is a litre duo for £46 on QVC website, throw in a couple of quid for the wipes makes this set about £48 so does that alter the price ml for ml, because I only figure you’re saving about £8 on this TSV, not £15 as QVC are claiming, mind you I know it’s a trick for QVC to compare the TSV to the higher price. Don’t get me wrong if you use it, saving something is better than nothing. :mysmilie_3:

When they post a TSV normally on the same day they have the individual items for sale. I try to use the individual prices when calculations done. Have on occasions used half of the duo prices. I get your point completely, I just find that when I start looking at duo or trio prices it can get confusing.

Won’t be buying myself, just keeping brain active crunching numbers.

I've never used this but I do fancy the citrus one but it's just too dear for body wash really. I'm trying to talk myself out of it.

CC

When they post a TSV normally on the same day they have the individual items for sale. I try to use the individual prices when calculations done. Have on occasions used half of the duo prices. I get your point completely, I just find that when I start looking at duo or trio prices it can get confusing.

Won’t be buying myself, just keeping brain active crunching numbers.

That’s true, they do put the individual items on the website charging top dollar.

Latest posts

Back