Perricone TSV 24/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crikey! £424 Worth direct from Perricone, so still going to be a considered purchase I would think.

I tried a TSV a while ago as I had wanted to try the brand for some time.I did not keep long enough to see any results I admit but I did not like the feel and the textures at all so returned at some cost.At least I now know I will not be tempted again.

I like the neuropeptide cream best cream I have ever used. the cleansers are usually ok. face finishing is good to. don't do eye stuff or no make up makeup so its really a no!

I found the 'nutritive' (?) cleanser rubbish. Foaming agents, drying etc. There is no way that can/should remove eye make up as claimed. Must cost pence to make. I tried using as hand wash to 'use up', but recall it was drying - even on hands!!!! Will re test howevs.
The foundation was in light/med & was way to dark for me. Doesn't seem worth price at all. Oh, & the presenter is poor. Thinks main selling point is that a doctor created it!

Perricone 5 Piece Firming Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237551

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240370

QVC Price £265.00
Todays Special Value Price £154.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Firming Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection from Perricone features a complete skincare regime focused on encouraging a more youthful-looking complexion, including new Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser and Essential FX Smoothing and Brightening Under Eye Cream, plus Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser, Neuropeptide Night Cream and iconic No Makeup Foundation. Target visible signs of ageing and create a more revitalised-looking complexion with the help of this superb collection from the experts at Perricone.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece Firming Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you’d pay £424. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £154.96, plus P&P, you’re saving an incredible £264.09.

Brighten up - look radiant every morning with the help of Perricone's brand new Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser and Essential FX Smoothing & Brightening Under Eye Cream, which will both help to freshen the look of your skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines around your delicate eye area. Pair these with the best-selling Face Firming Moisturiser for a morning skincare routine that will help you feel fresh-faced and bright.

Look perfected - complete the look of gorgeous skin with the perfect finishing touch to your skincare regime: No Makeup Foundation, which boasts a barely-detectable, natural-looking finish that works to minimise the look of your pores and fine lines. Feel skin-confident, while still maintaining that natural look you love.

Day in, day out - this collection has you covered from morning to night, thanks to the Neuropeptide Night Cream, which you can apply before bed to help you achieve a hydrated, smoothed complexion while you sleep, plus Brightening Cleanser and Under Eye Cream, which you can use both morning and evening to help condition and cleanse your skin. With such versatile products, you can really get the most out of this collection all day and night.

Stay stocked up - when you select the Auto Delivery option, you'll receive the same collection again in 90 days at today's incredible price, so you can stay stocked up on these skincare essentials.

Contains:

1 x Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser (177ml) - a non-drying cleanser that doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils, helping to leave it looking and feeling refreshed and radiant. Formulated with vitamin C
1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - a rich, potent formula that works to deeply hydrate and soften your skin overnight, helping to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - a rose-scented daily moisturiser with a rich, ultra-hydrating texture, helping to encourage a smoother, plumper looking skin. Enriched with vitamin E, DMAE and kukui nut seed oil
1 x No Makeup Foundation (30ml) - a buildable formula that boasts a natural-looking finish, which evens out the appearance of your skin tone, as well as helping to reduce dark spots and uneven skin tone. Infused with SPF 20, neuropeptides and daisy flower extract
1 x Essential FX Smoothing and Brightening Under Eye Cream (15ml) - a smooth, balm-like cream that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, hydrating and strengthening your skin's natural moisture barrier. Infused with vitamin F

How to use:
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser:

Lather a coin-sized amount into your hands and gently massage it onto damp skin, morning and evening
Rinse thoroughly with warm water

Neuropeptide Night Cream:

Massage this cream onto cleansed skin each night

Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser:

Onto cleansed skin, massage this moisturiser onto your face and neck using a gentle upward motion, morning and evening
For best results, apply after your favourite serum or facial cream

Neuropeptide Night Cream:

Massage onto your cleansed face and neck in the evening, using a gentle upward motion
Wait until it has fully absorbed
Follow with your favourite moisturiser if desired
No Makeup Foundation:
Apply evening with your fingertips or a brush and blend it out in circular motions
Essential FX Smoothing and Brightening Under Eye Cream:
Gently pat onto your cleansed eye area using your ring finger, morning and night
Keep out of your eyes

Not tempted even if I could afford it which I can't. I sometimes think brands put out products under the thinking "how much will they pay if they think it's a premium brand?" I think Elemis/Decleor/Gatineau are pricey enough but they do a job for me so I don't need to pay double/three times the price for something new.

CC

Tried this brand through a TSV a year or so back and have bought a couple of duos of other items when there were special deals/sizes. I like the Cold Plasma and see a firming result with it but I've not been wowed by any of the other products in the range and I'm not a convert. The eye cream was most unimpressive and the neck cream is unpleasant to use in terms of appearance, smell and its sticky, gooey texture.

No way would I pay these ridiculous prices for tiny amounts of lotions etc. Until someone proves to me that these products make a scrap of difference to ageing skin I won’t give them house room. I use anything that is on offer off the shelf in supermarkets, boots, Superdrug etc and I’ve managed to reach the age of 77 without being overcome with wrinkles and bad skin.

We have Chuntley gushing over Perricone and has the guest ,who never impressed me, had work done? Her face around the mouth looks frozen and are those pillow cheeks?The prices are ridiculous but each to his/her own as I mentioned I have tried once and was not impressed.The best results I get on my over 70 skin is with Judith Williams Retinol range.

I temped but the price is silly level... the brand representative is not the best to promote the brand, her face is so pumped and full of fillers and Botox that nothing moves

Absolutely ridiculous priced skin care, Dr Perricone must be laughing all the way to the bank, the guest can’t though, too much Botox.

ml for ml

1 x Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser (177ml) - Worth £32 cost £12.07
1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - Worth £199 cost £75.05
1 x Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - Worth £59 cost £22.25
1 x No Makeup Foundation (30ml) - Worth £45 cost £16.97
1 x Essential FX Smoothing and Brightening Under Eye Cream (15ml) - Worth £89 cost £33.57
Total Worth £424 (apparently) cost incl p&p used in calculations £159.91

Not for me, tried one of their eye products and found it drying, didn’t want to waste it so use on rest of face under moisturiser.

Absolutely ridiculous priced skin care, Dr Perricone must be laughing all the way to the bank, the guest can’t though, too much Botox.
I agree I have just googled ‘Dr Perricone’ or whatever his name is. Yet another Fake. He is a Celebrity doctor and business man and none of his claims about these products have been verified they are no better than any of the thousands of other products on the market today.He is making a fortune out of the insecurities of many women. Shame on him and those who promote his products.

Latest posts

Back