Pratical Presents TSV 25/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think I like the Red Nordic one if it's the one I'm thinking of. I could organise all my Christmas stuff properly. Just had to spend £450 on a washing machine though so spare cash might not be available. I can live without a lot of things but a washing machine isn't one of them!

CC

Think I like the Red Nordic one if it's the one I'm thinking of. I could organise all my Christmas stuff properly. Just had to spend £450 on a washing machine though so spare cash might not be available. I can live without a lot of things but a washing machine isn't one of them!

CC
I agree & talk in hushed tones about anything happening to ours.

Looks a nice print in the picture great price if NO extra P&P
Just done an order direct as this selection not my priority ended up with free post

I've had a couple of bargains direct from their website, including overstocks of a TSV from QVC Germany a couple of years ago. These tall storage holdalls are perfect for gift-wrap rolls and DD has one as a laundry hamper in her bathroom. Can't grumble at £7! Also these boxes are are good buy at a tenner for two!

I bought those boxes years ago in blue China I think it was called. Very practical and they live under the sink in the cupboard with cleaning stuff in. Very sturdy and easy to handle and carry. I'm tempted to buy some more and the tall storage holdall too...

I have decided to get this TSV but whilst pondering I looked at all their stuff on Q. Yesterday a square chest, 808492, was £18.50 plus postage. Today it is £12.98, available in Botanical and Indy Chic. Other chests on there are still the original price. So I got one to replace a rather old chest I use.

The Camouflage Company 3 Piece Storage Set
Item Number: 808490
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece storage set from The Camouflage Company includes a Square Chest with Clear Zipped Window, a Sweater Bag and an Underbed Storage Bag to sort, store and camouflage everything from blankets and bedding to clothes and clutter. Flexible, lightweight and with an elegant print, enjoy using these stylish storage solutions to bring harmony to your home from season to season.
*A great saving: if you were to buy this Camouflage Company three-piece storage set individually, directly from QVC you’d pay £54.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £24.52.

Delightful to display - thanks to the four lovely print options available with this three-piece, you won't mind these stylish storage solutions being out on display such as on top of a wardrobe - in fact you'll want to show them off! Choose from Blue Blossom, Botanical, Indie Chic or Nordic Red.

No need to guess - wondering where you stored the bed linen? The Square Zipped Chest features a clear window so you can easily see the contents without having to open it up, making it a must-have for a busy home. Keep it under the bed, on top of the wardrobe, or stacked with other storage solutions to tidy away extra bedding, out of season clothes and anything else you can think of.

De-clutter your space - with two more storage solutions to play with, this beautiful and functional collection will help you hide a multitude of sins around the home. The Sweater Bag is great for storing and organising clothes, especially bulky items like jumpers or coats, while the Underbed Storage bag is ideal for blankets and seasonal garments that you don't get out as often, featuring strong grab handles at each end and canvas lining to help protect items.

Not just for home - whether you're heading away on a trip or moving house, this versatile and hardwearing storage set can help you to stay organised away from home too!

Print options:

Blue Blossom
Botanical
Indie Chic
Nordic Red

Contains:

1 x Chest with Clear Zipped Window (l x w x d): 34cm x 34cm x 24cm (13.4" x 13.4" x 9.4")
1 x Sweater Bag (l x w x d): 45cm x 30cm x 9cm (17.7" x 11.8" x 3.5")
1 x Underbed Storage (l x w x d): 72cm x 44cm x 13cm (28.3" x 17.3" x 5.1")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808490

I have decided to get this TSV but whilst pondering I looked at all their stuff on Q. Yesterday a square chest, 808492, was £18.50 plus postage. Today it is £12.98, available in Botanical and Indy Chic. Other chests on there are still the original price. So I got one to replace a rather old chest I use.

Thanks for this, I've just ordered one. It's a good price. I use them for all sorts. Clothes, shoes, bedding, toiletries etc. I've ordered this in indie chic to match some I've already got and I'm definitely going to get the TSV.

Love the red but hmmmm, unexpected costs at home so I'll just look and throw the clutter away instead of storing it lol.

CC

Latest posts

Back