Denim & Co TSV 26/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV was mentioned on air just, I understood they said it was going to be a denim jacket

The way the weather is here a sou wester and mac would be more appropriate. Denim jackets are on massive overload at the moment, this season's absolute must have. I do have one so won't be buying another.

CC

You know, I might actually be interested in this! Depending on price, of course....

Me too. I've bought a few things from this brand & I've been really pleased with all of them. It may be my fourth purchase from the Q in 18 months, how my shopping habits have changed!

Here's me saying I don't need another but I also like this now I see it. I much prefer the bleached ones to the darker blue. Will have a look and see what the price is. I bought a Denim & Co dress for my holiday and although it was pricey I wore it a lot and it washes well.

CC

Here's me saying I don't need another but I also like this now I see it. I much prefer the bleached ones to the darker blue. Will have a look and see what the price is. I bought a Denim & Co dress for my holiday and although it was pricey I wore it a lot and it washes well.

CC

Is this brand related to Casual & co that Q used to sell? They did lots of cotton based clothing at affordable prices. They used to have Genevieve who went on to be an Ideal World presenter (gaelicised her surname, and went from calm and pleasant to horribly shouty...where have we heard that before, eh?) as the guest. I have my eye on the white version, and am bolstered by your positive experience CC.

Hmmm not sure about the back now I've looked again, it seems to be like a shirt tail and then straight at the front. As I'm short in body and legs it might well be too long for me.

CC

Hmmm not sure about the back now I've looked again, it seems to be like a shirt tail and then straight at the front. As I'm short in body and legs it might well be too long for me.

CC

Selfishly, that works for me :mysmilie_500: I'm tallish, and like to cover my bum :mysmilie_5:

Carla Lazlo wearing the Denim & Co TSV denim jacket in the 3pm Kim & Co hour on the main channel.

Didn't see it. She's taller and curvier than me. Did she look nice? Look too long? Too fitted?

CC

She was wearing the chambray over a navy & white spotted Kim & Co gaucho jumpsuit & as always she looked nice, it fitted her & wasn't too long. I would also wear it with navy & I really love spots/dots, what I didn't like was the knitted cuff because I turn my cuffs over. The curved hem at the back didn't look too obvious. Until a year ago I could have played Carla's double but I'm now two stones lighter & even though I love denim jackets I felt that it looked shapeless so probably needs a voluptuous owner. My absolute favourite dj was from Debenhams' own range & it lasted years, the two I bought this year from Sainsburys are almost as good & together only cost £32, I'll see if they last.

Didn't see it. She's taller and curvier than me. Did she look nice? Look too long? Too fitted?

CC

CC you can catch a glimpse of her here during these items, she didn’t keep the jacket on the full hour so I didn’t see much

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Braz...axi-Dress-Regular.product.176817.html?sc=IROA

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Braz...arrow-Leg-Trouser.product.135336.html?sc=IROA

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Silky-Linen-Look-Knit-Reversible-Cape-Top.product.178782.html?sc=IROA

Nah, from side on it looks like a shirt. Too long in the back, to hide bums I suppose. Shorter body ones are better for me.

CC

Latest posts

Back