Denim & Co TSV 26/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This was live earlier today but stupidly I didn't order it straightaway - I went off to measure an actual literal jacket to decide on the size and by the time I'd done that it was off again!

My first thought was to order the white but I have to say the blush looked pretty; there are 3 denim shades - light medium and dark wash ( or whatever the QVC colour names will be).

Denim & Co. Comfy Denim Jacket with Collar
Item Number: 177300
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

A sleek denim jacket from Denim & Co. in lightweight cotton, featuring a neat shirt collar, front pockets and long sleeves, with seam detailing. Transitional and timeless, this stylish piece will prove a favourite season after season.
Endless styling options - whether you're transforming a maxi dress to a more casual look or layering over your favourite T-shirt and trousers, this versatile jacket is the style building block that every wardrobe needs.

Look good, feel good - in soft, breathable cotton, this comfy jacket is perfect for everyday wear. It will carry you from day to night effortlessly - from high summer, straight through to autumn and beyond.

Colour your way - offered in six different colour options, there's something to suit everyone. Choose a traditional denim shade with Light Blue, Indigo and Dark Indigo, or opt for a contemporary twist with Fresh White, Neutral Olive or a soft pastel in Rose Blush.

Curved back hemline
Button front fastening
Front pockets with flap and button
On-seam pockets
96% cotton, 4% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options

Light Blue
Indigo
Dark Indigo
Deep Olive
White
Blush

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 2XL: 139.7cm (55"), 3XL: 149.5cm (59")
Length: XS: 61.7cm (24.3"), S: 62.2cm (24.5"), M: 63.2cm (24.9"), L: 64.5cm (25.4"), XL: 66cm (26"), 2XL: 69.5cm (27.4"), 3XL: 71.9cm (28.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177300

The blush looks mauve to me on the website but I like the bleached one and the white one. I bet they come up big as I have an XS Denim & Co dress which is roomy on me and I'm not an XS normally. Wish they'd get out the old fashioned tape measure like they used to and measure the garments properly so we make less mistakes when we order. Often it will say 35" on the website and when you get it home it's more like 40".

CC

Bought the white in a large. White is sold out, allegedly, in all sizes!

Good luck if you are going for this. It looks really nice in all colours.

Blush bought in size large, hopefully I’ll get out the house sometime and be able to wear it.
I hope everyone gets what they want and when they arrive are happy with their purchase.

:mysmilie_508:

Don`t like he look of this so called jacket. The style reminds me of a lumberjack shirt and the back really puts me off it. Expensive too at £42 with delivery.

Doesn't look like it will fasten on any of the models on the web video and they'll surely be wearing smalls or extra smalls (except Natasha) so maybe it's sizing up small rather than large.

Edit. It looks much better on Carla although to be fair Debbie looks nice in that video. Think it lies better on smaller busted body.

CC

Last edited:
Don`t like he look of this so called jacket. The style reminds me of a lumberjack shirt and the back really puts me off it. Expensive too at £42 with delivery.

I agree, it's the colours I like more than the style which is a bit shirty.

CC

The sizing threw me this morning, hence the jacket-measuring that stopped me from ordering there and then! I measured one of the Halston moto jackets I have, the largest I have is a size 18 bought from ebay for a tenner delivered, which measured 41" fastened - the same (alleged) size of the small in the TSV. I'm a busty 14 (so sometimes wear a 16 or M/L).

I ordered the white in Small - the cuffs will tuck inside the sleeve to shorten them (I'm short so don't have the wing-span of a taller person). Buttoned cuff look too blousy, like leg-of-mutton sleeves on me. Secondly it's soft material not like real denim which I prefer. I don't want extra fabric when I won't wear it fastened..ever! (it's a boob thing). Better looking than a cardi and I can see me wearing it a lot.

However...it'll go straight back if it's awful IRL. I still like the blush and the paler denim option too now I've seen them on screen. I'll check on ebay in 30+ days time!

Anyone hoping to tune in at midnight and buy the white option will be a little miffed!

Didn't even know there was a white option ! (but I still wouldn't have bought it)

It does look like a shirt at the back, so hardly the 'denim jacket' style. Also I've noticed that any garment that has long sleeves, the presenters and some of the models insist on shoving the sleeves up their arm, why ??? show the ****** thing how its meant to look, and wear 3/4 sleeves if that's your thing.

I'm always wary when this is done, because its evidence that the sleeves come up far too long, so I'd need to shorten them.

If anybody`s looking for a traditional style of denim jacket then the one in he link below is available in white, mid wash blue or pale pink. It`s £30 but if you use the code SUNNY at checkout it`s £24 and free delivery plus it has lots of great reviews.
https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/denim-jacket-15005829

I can’t pull off a denim jacket but I’ve got to say, that one is lovely. I think some people think only QVC exists, like those hand held fans, they’re all over the place a tenner with free delivery but fly out of QVC, just like them though to have a fan advanced order for August. :mysmilie_19:

Back to the jacket though, they’re lovely colours and the price is great.

Now THATS what you call a denim jacket ! its lovely, a good price, and with free delivery. Whats not to love ? certainly puts that disaster on qvc into the shade.

I actually didn't buy this in the end, when I saw the live show the blush option was not what I was thinking of at all, more of a rose pink. I then went onto Gap online and ended up buying this jacket, had an extra 50% off last night so cost me £8.93, still £4 delivery, but the QVC option was pretty much the same delivery. I also bought a few more things from GAP with an extra 50% off and spent £20 all in including delivery.

https://www.gap.co.uk/gap/tencel-ic...6002&dwvar_000417176_fit=regular&cgid=1013341

Latest posts

Back