Shoe presentations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Can someone tell me why the models just stand there lifting one foot then the other when they're modelling shoes? They traipse up and down the "catwalk" when modelling clothes so why can't they actually walk in the shoes?

Maybe if they did the people who left reviews for item 170802 (sorry, I can't do links) would have saved their postage. Even with the ever-so-slight movements it's pretty obvious that it would be pretty hard to keep them on their feet. They're way too narrow and cut to high. Chloe's heels are off the ends and they make her look like she has Sideshow Bob long, narrow feet.

I'm a bit gutted they've updated the video as the original showed their faults clearly.

£80 (for espadrilles!), reduced to just under £40 (for espadrilles!!) with £6.95 (SIX POUNDS, NINETY-FIVE PENCE!!) P&P. The postage has gone up £2 since the last video, too.

I saw a very similar pair in Matalan on the weekend for a tenner. I've wasted money on things before but anyone buying these is either very well-heeled money-wise ('cause they won't be shoe-wise), or absolutely bonkers.

Can someone tell me why the models just stand there lifting one foot then the other when they're modelling shoes? They traipse up and down the "catwalk" when modelling clothes so why can't they actually walk in the shoes?

Maybe if they did the people who left reviews for item 170802 (sorry, I can't do links) would have saved their postage. Even with the ever-so-slight movements it's pretty obvious that it would be pretty hard to keep them on their feet. They're way too narrow and cut to high. Chloe's heels are off the ends and they make her look like she has Sideshow Bob long, narrow feet.

I'm a bit gutted they've updated the video as the original showed their faults clearly.

£80 (for espadrilles!), reduced to just under £40 (for espadrilles!!) with £6.95 (SIX POUNDS, NINETY-FIVE PENCE!!) P&P. The postage has gone up £2 since the last video, too.

I saw a very similar pair in Matalan on the weekend for a tenner. I've wasted money on things before but anyone buying these is either very well-heeled money-wise ('cause they won't be shoe-wise), or absolutely bonkers.
I've always thought the dressage way of selling shoes is daft. Funnily enough my Q footwear purchases have been some of my most successful ones.
As for Ms Everton it was the state of her jeans that caught my eye, she must have hacked at the hems with a pair of blunt nail scissors.

One of the problems for models to deal with is shoes. All the samples come in a single size which I think is about a 7. So if your feet are bigger or smaller it is hard to wear the shoes or walk in them.

Latest posts

Back