Tech Live Connect

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
Well, I recently started following a guy on YouTube who has made it his mission to expose scammers on the internet. He knows his stuff so isn't some random dude sitting in his mums basement.

Interestingly, I came across a video of his from two years ago, where he shows hard evidence that Tech Live Support (QVC's favoured tech support people....and Hohbeins favoured one for sure) scam people on the internet.

There are even links in the video description, pointing to other videos where TLS have scammed people.

So, QVC's tech expert, who recommends "give them a call anyway, see what they can do for you" is oblivious to this? If he is as knowledgeable as he claims, why hasn't he done his homework and warned QVC about this?

Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/5RY2IavxGbc

Make of that what you will. But it is absolutely, definitely Tech Live Support, so be warned if you have bought an iPad or computer from QVC and are tempted to ever call them.

It always makes me laugh when he says, “this £400 iPad is technically £200 because the tech support is worth £200” in that case, just sell the iPad for £200 then because the “tech support” is worthless and useless. You can ring Apple, go on to their website, online chat, or go in to any Apple store and they’re always willing to help, doesn’t cost a penny.

Latest posts

Back